Call from the club (1 Viewer)

Hi I am thinking of buying my first season ticket. A friend has received a call from the club to renew his season ticket and was told the following:-

- 3500 tickets sold so far (1000 up on last year)
- new signings have completed Medicals at ryton
- accounts got submitted a couple of weeks ago and are just waiting for the embargo to be lifted

Can you confirm if this is true or not to aid my decision?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your email.

To answer your first query, we have so far sold 3,555 Season Tickets, which at this stage of sale is over 1,000 up on the number we had last year.

With regards to new signings, the club’s accounts and the embargo I can’t give you a definitive answer.

As I’m sure you’ve seen by Andy Thorn’s recent comments there are players he has his eye on and has lined up, though how advanced they are along in the process I cannot accurately comment.

There are currently a number of people working on getting the transfer embargo lifted and hopefully we will see that happen sooner rather than later but, again, I do not know exactly when this will be complete.

I appreciate that I’ve probably not been as specific as you would have liked but I will pass your comments on. I assure that as soon as any further information is clarified we will let all of our fans know through our official channels.

Obviously, we’d love to see you here as a Season Ticket holder for the new season and if you have any further questions, or I can help in anyway, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

Dan Walker

Ticketing Manager

Coventry City Football Club

& Ricoh Arena

W: www.ccfc.co.uk

W: www.ricoharena.com

ccfcjohn

at least the club have responded to Rich' email. shame its about as clear and transparent as SISU's finances!!!

there's definately a lot of activity going on with the club at the minute, just wish we had some solid answers as to what was going on!!!

Ashdown

To be fair Dan Walker is a top fella and has been with the club for years. He is also a big City fan who I have seen at many games over the years.................maybe he needs to speak to some of his bullshitting marketing staff though.

Users who are viewing this thread