Buzzing again! (1 Viewer)

phildownunder

I`d love to be at the Ricoh today, haven`t felt this much enthusiasm in years. Common sense tells me that Mowbray has only been in the job a few days and it`s the same bunch of players, but when has common sense had much to do with following the Sky Blues?

I should know better and yet.....

matesx

i fucking hope so!!

im buzzing too, got a few mates coming today who had jacked it in

a good win at the footy and a few scoops with your mates thats what its all about isnt it?

... although beating Port Vale wont be easy

Otis

I`d love to be at the Ricoh today, haven`t felt this much enthusiasm in years. Common sense tells me that Mowbray has only been in the job a few days and it`s the same bunch of players, but when has common sense had much to do with following the Sky Blues?

I should know better and yet.....

In view of Wasps being annoying sat encamped in our stadium, it might be wise for you to change the thread title.

Otis

Cov match with people optimistic = I fear the worst

The full equation though is - Cov match + optimistic people + good manager promising to bring exciting football to our shores = I am anticipating the best!

torchomatic

Agree Phil. I've not looked forward to seeing a managers first game for years. I'm clock watching already.

Enjoying watching Melbourne vs Perth on BT Sport though so that's helping to pass the time.

kg82

I'm the same, back from up north for 10 days so I'm going today and very excited! As torch says, most excited I've been by a new manager in ages

robbiethemole

Lucky you, I don't have the "buzz" again yet, so that's why I'm watching my son play Rugby for the Lions 2nds in the game to win their league at Atherstone.

torchomatic

pusbccfc

Me too, very excited for today.

CovisGod

The conversation with my manager today was -

Manager - what are you doing today ?

Me - I've got 5 caravans to plumb in, then at 3pm in going to refresh my phone every 20 seconds on SBT until half 5

Manager - You can't do that

Me - Piss off it's Mowbrays first game in charge, your bloody lucky I've come in atall.

So I'm not the most popular man at work today but bollocks, footballs more important than work isn't it ?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

"A" league is very mixed standard. Since my return to Melbourne, not been. I did enjoy the Asian cup here though.
As for Coventry, never understood the adoration of SP. Glad he has gone but nothing compared to when SISU finally go.

Hope we can win today of course and I still love Ricoh Arena.

phildownunder

Their goal was SO offside. Fantastic game though.

Fantastic game and Perth Glory don`t usually come together in the same sentence. They`ve had a good run but are now coming off the boil. I`d love a Mowbray type to take over.

I`m from Perth BTW

Enjoy the game today.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

On the positive side Mowbray was tactically spot on for our equaliser - we were defending in our own box (again) with only Nouble up front . Odelusi was tracking back towards goal when Mowbray screamed at him to go wide left up front. The ball was cleared a few seconds later to Nouble who managed to get the ball to Odelusi who did the rest. Now that I liked.

Users who are viewing this thread