Buying Tickets - How?! (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

Cannot buy any away tickets online, let alone Wolves. Help menu gives a phone number that goes to answer phone and an email address that doesn't exist. Any other options? I knew it was a shambles, but...

Ccfc1979

Thanks. Tried that number and it went to answer phone. Think it might not be open Saturdays despite saying it is. Tried to email the address on there too and it says it's dead. Dad tried to go to the address in Lockhurst Lane too but found nothing there. I live in MK so can't get anywhere to buy first hand. Will maybe have to try Monday morning on the off chance. All away games at Sixfields are available however.

Ccfc1979

On the club shop where it claims they can help with problems, it does. The email address they give comes back as 'no such address' too.
If you need help with your online transaction, or have any disabled access requirements please call 02476 992326 (Mon – Sat 10am – 5pm) or email [email protected]

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ok well that must be a mistake as all the other information about away tickets I can see it says Monday-Friday on the CCFC site in multiple places, no idea about the problem with the e-mail address though. I've never had a problem purchasing tickets over the phone before so your best bet is to ring up Monday at 9am

bringbackrattles

The ticket office on Lockhurst Lane is open again on Monday morning.
I find it best to email them before away games, ask them to reserve you a ticket.
Must admit I've found them to be really on the ball and helpful.
They will get back to you by phone too so leave your number if you email.

Ccfc1979

Ok. Cheers for replies. Will wait until Monday as email bounced back twice. The online address anyway. Thanks.

Spionkop

And emails aren't 24/7? Not open Saturdays.
They're a pathetic shambles that have cruelly shafted the fans for years. And still, still, still, some give them support. Beggars belief.

kmj5000

And emails aren't 24/7? Not open Saturdays.
They're a pathetic shambles that have cruelly shafted the fans for years. And still, still, still, some give them support. Beggars belief.

The ticketing system is indeed a pathetic shambles and it beggars belief that anyone can seriously try to defend it.

jabharty

Just managed to get on the website if anyone's still trying - The other half of the Wolves tickets are now on sale.

Ccfc1979

When I go on, there is something saying 'please select the seats you wish to purchase' but then just a white line - nothing to select!

Users who are viewing this thread