Buying Shares (1 Viewer)

Cov City Daytrader 87

$62 and rising

Delighted that the shares have broken the ceiling. So let the profit runs, but make sure you move your stop-loss, this is to lock some profits in. Top traders/investors look at both up and down side. Now if keeps going up move your stop up at a gradual pace. Therefore make sure you have a strategy as this will minimise your emotion. So keep your emotions in check, otherwise keep going.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Greggs

Chuffed for you mate.

OPTI signed a contract with an undisclosed major player this week. Things are looking great over there for the long term mate.
Top man, thanks! Yeah i've a few hundred quid in them too now. Pretty volatile the last few days!

Greggs

Luckily I fucked up when making my request for a stop loss at $55 with Canopy. They dipped to $52 but is back upto $71 now!

Marty

OPTI is down from £1.30 to 87p. I suppose when you're still nearly 1000% up, you cant complain too much.

Greggs

OPTI is down from £1.30 to 87p. I suppose when you're still nearly 1000% up, you cant complain too much.
Yes, i was reading about it earlier. It's a strange one. Didn't the gaffer buy his shares at 98p?

RE Cannabis shares, the train has left the station, but not yet hit blast off. I'd seriously get in them now, is you already haven't. Coca Cola in talks with Aurora, but they are a funny one as they dilute a lot of stock. Tilray have just announced the first breakthrough with USA, which will be massive for the industry, hence the huge spike. But apparently Tilray don't have many shares, hence the 'overvauled' price. The Company i went for, Canopy Growth have about 38% of the market already and have an incredible reputation. Good game this haha

Marty

Yes, i was reading about it earlier. It's a strange one. Didn't the gaffer buy his shares at 98p?

RE Cannabis shares, the train has left the station, but not yet hit blast off. I'd seriously get in them now, is you already haven't. Coca Cola in talks with Aurora, but they are a funny one as they dilute a lot of stock. Tilray have just announced the first breakthrough with USA, which will be massive for the industry, hence the huge spike. But apparently Tilray don't have many shares, hence the 'overvauled' price. The Company i went for, Canopy Growth have about 38% of the market already and have an incredible reputation. Good game this haha

Spent 100k too.

Greggs

After a really tough volatile month (mostly shorts playing their games) we seem to have broken back through today. I've been loading up along the way, dragging my average up a little. With legalisation on Wednesday, we're about to blast off!
upload_2018-10-15_16-13-22.png

Marty

i got out at 90p and brought some more Canopy

Fair play, I'm still holding, long term investment for me, I got in at 10p so still massively up. You're killing it though.

Gazolba

I believe in spreading risk so I never invest in individual companies.
I've done pretty well over the past 35 years investing in funds.
The trick is to never panic and sell when the price is down.

Greggs

I believe in spreading risk so I never invest in individual companies.
I've done pretty well over the past 35 years investing in funds.
The trick is to never panic and sell when the price is down.
a good investor buys when the price is down!

Nick

Administrator
a good investor buys when the price is down!

giphy.gif
:D

Greggs

Fair play, I'm still holding, long term investment for me, I got in at 10p so still massively up. You're killing it though.
I'm enjoying the ride and learning a lot in the process!

Greggs

If you've a few hundred quid spare, you should buysome of these shares. I'll act as a financial adviser for you, mates rates ;). The company i finally selected are going to be huge!

Users who are viewing this thread