Butts Groundshare Update (3 Viewers)

Ashdown

We've been on life support for a while now but I'm guessing 2 years is the maximum time we may have left now. In that time I guess the despicable organisation that is SISU will hope to conclude their court business under the pretence that it is for the good of the football club, whilst giving a manager the least amount of money possible to put out a semblance of a football squad at this level to keep the FL off their backs. After that with the 'Wasps' nest and it's occupants truly kicked into vengeance by legal action I should think we might be actually homeless and sucked dry of any tangible assets !

Captain Dart

Otis

You will get an offer which is commercially sensible but strictly confidential.

Something like £750,000 a year rent - just to pluck a random figure out of the air.
Well my guess would be between 250,000 and 400,000, but that is just a pure guess.

Probably enough to squeeze the club further. Only Championship football would then probably surfice, as long as we got the crowds to go with it.

All conjecture though.

ccfcway

just accept we are where we are.

SiSU will have to make a decision one day about the club. For now, just follow the football, season has started. This stuff should be on the other forum

oldfiver

CCFC were never involved in anything other than "what if" talks at the BPA with someone who had no power to move it forward. Looks like "sources close to the club" were somewhat wide of the mark and wasted everyone's time - how many pages of posts on here was it?

So why did Jon Sharp get so far with his deal with Millerchip,who was made aware of the CCFC possibilty?
What caused him to delay the progress - or who?

Otis

CCFC were never involved in anything other than "what if" talks at the BPA with someone who had no power to move it forward. Looks like "sources close to the club" were somewhat wide of the mark and wasted everyone's time - how many pages of posts on here was it?
Just slightly over eleventy billion I believe.

Nick

Administrator
So why did Jon Sharp get so far with his deal with Millerchip,who was made aware of the CCFC possibilty?
What caused him to delay the progress - or who?
I think that point gets missed doesn't it? Again...

Has nobody seen now you see it? At the start it says about putting something in front of the crowd with one hand while doing something they don't see with the other.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
My sentiments exactly, I suppose it depends what Millerchip is expecting from the CCC planning comittee

It is very strange, there is a regular pattern that all comes back to CCC..

What is it to Wasps or Millerchip if something is happening with the council?

If anything, all things like this will do is give SISU something to print out to show the FA if they get asked about stadium situations..

Nick

Administrator
What I don't get is how this is bigger news than 7 people arrested in Coventry this year for terror offences...

We already knew it but it's being pushed harder.

Nick

Administrator
Spot on! Exactly what I was going to say. Doesn't seem like an objective business decision to me!
It just needs a journalist to say "why?" "How does it affect you?"

The noise coming from the actual rugby club was actually quite serious wasn't it? As in it seemed a bit more than what if?

But it's millerchip who isn't having any of it, makes you wonder why?

OffenhamSkyBlue

It just needs a journalist to say "why?" "How does it affect you?"

Now that WOULD be breaking news for the Telegraph: "Reporter in investigative journalism shock"

You've noticed that they call them reporters now, not journalists? They simply regurgitate what falls into their lap or what they get from the internet.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Presumably Millerchip is shit scared that being seen to be involved with Sisu will blight any plans that Cov Rugby put forward for years to come

Nick

Administrator
Now that WOULD be breaking news for the Telegraph: "Reporter in investigative journalism shock"

You've noticed that they call them reporters now, not journalists? They simply regurgitate what falls into their lap or what they get from the internet.

A couple of them are just "content writers"

Otis

Presumably Millerchip is shit scared that being seen to be involved with Sisu will blight any plans that Cov Rugby put forward for years to come
Possibly.

Maybe the council wouldn't be so onboard and make life more difficult for him if he goes into bed with Sisu.

Nick

Administrator
Possibly.

Maybe the council wouldn't be so onboard and make life more difficult for him if he goes into bed with Sisu.

Or because he is one of the main driving forces behind the city of rugby stuff, which is with CSF and breed..

It is almost like people can't see that link whacking them in the face :(

Nick

Administrator
Or making a random video...

You are right, it was pushed hard for something we already knew.

Otis

Or because he is one of the main driving forces behind the city of rugby stuff, which is with CSF and breed..

It is almost like people can't see that link whacking them in the face :(
People do see it, but it's still just an assumption though, Nick.

I'm sure pretty much all of us can see why people come to that conclusion,but that doesn't mean that it is true.

I am not saying I disbelieve it, just that we as per usual are not in control of the full facts.

It could just as easily be either of the two suggestions just mooted.

Bottom line is CCC do not want to deal with Sisu. That seems as clear as day and it could quite just as easily be that the council are onboard with the Butts development, but not if it involves Sisu.

Don't quite buy all this sinister, darkened room plotting for all sides to conspire together.

Might whack you in the face, but I am more reserved in my judgement.

Questions do need to be asked though and this does need pursuing.

Bruce the Boot

Possibly.

MAYBE , he just does nt think its right for CRFC.... Why all the conspiracy theories ?

Nick

Administrator
So the fact that Millerchip, Wasps, CSF etc are all connected is just a co-incidence? Also that both Wasps and Millerchip are saying to drop the legals when it is nothing really to do with them is just a co-incidence?

I might just be being cynical, but it is a bit obvious isn't it?

All of this "well the council might not work with him if he works with SISU" stuff, surely that just makes the council look bad? If the council are stopping people from working with the club then we should know about it surely?

Otis

MAYBE , he just does nt think its right for CRFC.... Why all the conspiracy theories ?
That's what I don't get.

Think there is an awful lot of conspiratorial conclusion jumping going on, on here.

Could be they are right, but I don't see how anyone can come to that conclusion with such 100% conviction.

I have no problem with people saying 'it's looks like this is the case,' but what we seemingly have from some (not all), is almost a statement of total fact and we simply do not have all the facts.

CCC do not want to deal with Sisu, that is clear. The latter taking the former to court has made that clearly obvious.

A lot of other stuff is a bit more grey and murky.

Nick

Administrator
That's what I don't get.

Think there is an awful lot of conspiratorial conclusion jumping going on, on here.

Could be they are right, but I don't see how anyone can come to that conclusion with such 100% conviction.

I have no problem with people saying 'it's looks like this is the case,- but what we seemingly have from some (not all), is almost a statement of total fact and we simply do not have all the facts.

CCC do not want to deal with Sisu, that is clear. The latter taking the former to court has made that clearly obvious.

A lot of other stuff is a bit more grey and murky.

Yes, but that is CCC not wanting to deal with SISU or the Club isn't it?

We also have CSF, Wasps and Millerchip... They won't work with the club either. What's the common factor between them all?

Ticketmaster, Just Sport, Allsop and other people don't seem to have an issue working with the club? Why aren't Ticketmaster telling them to drop the legals with the council before they work with the club because they don't trust them?

Otis

So the fact that Millerchip, Wasps, CSF etc are all connected is just a co-incidence? Also that both Wasps and Millerchip are saying to drop the legals when it is nothing really to do with them is just a co-incidence?

I might just be being cynical, but it is a bit obvious isn't it?

All of this "well the council might not work with him if he works with SISU" stuff, surely that just makes the council look bad? If the council are stopping people from working with the club then we should know about it surely?
I agree.

The CT should be all over this like a rash.

The council need to bite their lip and be professional and put the legals to one side.

Otis

Yes, but that is CCC not wanting to deal with SISU or the Club isn't it?

We also have CSF, Wasps and Millerchip... They won't work with the club either.

Ticketmaster, Just Sport, Allsop and other people don't seem to have an issue working with the club? Why aren't Ticketmaster telling them to drop the legals with the council before they work with the club because they don't trust them?
Err, not being funny, Nick, but .....

Coventry City Council - Coventry.

Wasps - Coventry (hate saying that. :( )

CSF - Coventry

Higgs - Coventry

Ticketmaster - Nationwide company, nowt to do with Coventry.

Isn't that obviously whacking you in the face? ;)

Nick

Administrator
Err, not being funny, Nick, but .....

Coventry City Council - Coventry.

Wasps - Coventry (hate saying that. :( )

CSF - Coventry

Higgs - Coventry

Ticketmaster - Nationwide company, nowt to do with Coventry.

Isn't that obviously whacking you in the face? ;)

What about Allsop and Allsop?

You could have just posted the city of rugby / engage image as it explains it easier...

What has being in Coventry got to do with legal proceedings against the council? Does that mean I shouldn't go to games until they drop the legals incase the council put my tax up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread