Bury Saturday (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

Everyone who can, please get youreslves up there. It's only 17 quid a ticket and just the other side of manchester.

Dunno about anyone else but I haven't been as pissed off with football in ages, this week has really left a lot of people deflated. But what can you do? Get up there and fill the 3000 seats they've give us and get behind the lads. Show everyone what the city is all about.

Loads of us are probably thinking here we go again, the season will over before March. If we'd won yesterday we would've been 6 points off the top. And if Yeovil can win 6 league games in a row, we fuckin can. Do your bit next week if you're a supporter, support the club you love before it's too late.

Greggs

I'm there, Main Stand. Sit where you want. PUSB

Steve.B50

Shropshirecov.
We are going, but we go to almost every away game. Very much agree, get behind the team regardless.
If we don't get into playoffs lets at least enjoy trying.
PUSB

Everyone who can, please get youreslves up there. It's only 17 quid a ticket and just the other side of manchester.

Dunno about anyone else but I haven't been as pissed off with football in ages, this week has really left a lot of people deflated. But what can you do? Get up there and fill the 3000 seats they've give us and get behind the lads. Show everyone what the city is all about.

Loads of us are probably thinking here we go again, the season will over before March. If we'd won yesterday we would've been 6 points off the top. And if Yeovil can win 6 league games in a row, we fuckin can. Do your bit next week if you're a supporter, support the club you love before it's too late.

Plenty to play for yet, tickets bought and premier inn booked, look out Bury we're on the march :pimp::pimp:

ccfcmad1

Looking at anouther good traveling support will be atleast a thousand could even be 1500+, the away support has been top notch this season not just in terms of numbers but vocaly aswell. Ive only been able to make five away games this season reason being money would love to make more hopefully fit in anouther two or three before the seasons up but credit to the sky blue army who travel week in week out

Covcraig@bury

This has the potential to be Bury`s largest gate of the season according to Bury fans up here. I just hope our great support turns out in there thousands and we sell our allocation.
Doncaster had 1500 supporters so we need to beat that.
Best pubs are the Knowlsley and Chicargo Rock next to the interchange. further up the road are Yates,Wyleds,Wetherspoons,White Lion and the Three Tubs.All within 200 yards.Gigg lane 10 minutes walk away
PUSB

D

Deleted member 4439

Doncaster had 1500 supporters so we need to beat that.
PUSB

Had we maintained momentum in the last couple of games I think we would have smashed that - probably would have taken up our full allocation (3K). As is, will be still a good effort even if we only match the size of Donny's support.

Can we drop the MR will he won't he debate and get on with supporting the team with a view to reaching the play offs cos it don't matter what we think if he wants to go he will as did DMC so we just have to deal with these things as we're a club with no stadium and dwindling support so get yer arses up to Bury and cheer the lads on to victory with or without MR :mad:

Swanny80

If you can make this game and afford it please get up to gigg lane and let's support our team

let's show robins what he's missing

torchomatic

jimmyhillsfanclub

.....And the winner of this months "finish what you started" award....sponsored by Mark Robins is...............

.............Yulu.

1 day....:wave::wave:...I've had my thermal socks on longer than his Bury career....:wave::wave:

Covcraig@bury

Its not Yulu we should be worried about its Nike Ajose, I know Nike he reminds me very much of Peter Ndlovu. I just hope we mark him man to man.
Sorry Nike, hope you slip in the snow and break your leg. You understand. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

D

Deleted member 4439

924 tickets sold. Going to be a bit odd, split between the East Stand and the Main Stand. Will have to form a corner troupe if the singing is to get going.

edgy

I bet Bury feel a bit silly now, making their Season Ticket holders in the Main Stand move to accommodate us! They'll be half the allocation left!

shropshirecov

Our kid txt is earlier after he'd picked his ticket up and said the ticket office was busy, people buying bury tickets. Expecting a good following.

SkyBluePryce

Doesn't matter what the situation is the SBA will travel in numbers to support the team. Fair play to all that is going you're the one's that represent our club not managers or players that leave at the drop of a hat! PUSB :claping hands:

Im getting ready, hour journey on the bus, but Im really not in the mood for this. Its got a lethargic 2-0 loss written all over it. Just hope i feel better after a few pre match beers.

Mr T - Sukka!

Need a good win today its a must. As there are not alot of L1 games today. We will be increasing other teams games in hand on us again.

Nantwich Skyblues

Local one for me..sun shining for a change..so going to forget our worries for a few hours and go support the boys with all the gusto i can muster they deserve it! Pusb

Users who are viewing this thread