Bury away (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Its been recently refurbished (late 90's) But 3 stand all contain the annoying vertical poles! Front 8 rows and i reckon unrestricted views!
2 hours up the m6, cheap tickets, good pies, cannot wait!

Ashdown1

Indeed, but I think I'll pass on the video promo and hashtag 'Iwillbethere' malarky. Just a good old fashioned 'get you arses up there, have a few ales and cheer the boys on to 3 points' will do it.

You going up Ash?

I think its a must, one to tick off and yet another game to win to stay in touch. They did well today though !!

gary_ccfcforever

its actually worse than oldham. We owe them one after the bloody cup game last season. A very very low point in my supporting history

Steve.B50

Gary, been a lot of lows over the years and that one in the cup was bad. The ground and area are very bad, but am sure I will see you there again.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm going now, the high of winning v Sheffield U needs to be fulfilled again v Bury.

hemelsky

Hoping to get to this one. Anyone know how easy/timing is from Manchester Piccadilly on the Metrolink to Bury?

jackdg

From Manchester Piccadilly you can jump on a tram (every 12 minutes) which will take the best part of 30 minutes to get to Bury (£4.50 return). From Bury you can walk for 10-15 minutes or if you are pushed for time a taxi shouldnt be much more than a fiver considering the distance

hutch1972

Be at least 2000 I reckon.. the momentum is building...

Momentum is the word, good results in the next 2 games and i can see most of them tickets going. You also have the fact of a new ground to most which adds on a few hundred.
I hope they dont run out of beer like they did last season in the L/C

Users who are viewing this thread