Bury (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Reda again? Come on your beauty.you may not have many fans on here but you're my star.

I am starting to believe. Let's go for it. Sod it.

Let's go!!!

H

Huckerby

Commentator pisses me off goes mental everyone we have an attack. Really frustrating to listen to

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

Teams keep taking off there best strikers against us and paying for it, come on city.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clarke almost subbed. Began to make his way after being shown his number on the board and read out over the PA, gave a little applause to both sets of fans despite being called a wanker. Decision then changed and he stays on looking for his hat trick

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Tudgay with a great chance almost one on one after good work by Kent and Stokes which won a through in. Ball played to Vincelot who chipped the ball unintentionally right into the path of Tudgay. Last ditch challenge and keeper advancing put him off. Corner was a poor one that followed

Johnnythespider

Clarke almost subbed. Began to make his way after being shown his number on the board and read out over the PA, gave a little applause to both sets of fans despite being called a wanker. Decision then changed and he stays on looking for his hat trick
I reckon once a team put up a players number that should be it, off they go

Users who are viewing this thread