Match Thread Burton friendly (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

More,better Same thing we need people through the door

no it isn't.

we let Pont go. he was a player "in the door", should we have kept him ?

We had a large bench tonight. We don't have a problem fielding a team. We have a challenge fielding a championship competive team.

Bizarre you just want bodies and not quality...

cc84cov

no it isn't.

we let Pont go. he was a player "in the door", should we have kept him ?

We had a large bench tonight. We don't have a problem fielding a team. We have a challenge fielding a championship competive team.

Bizarre you just want bodies and not quality...
Said it many a time and many will agree I have on here we need quality through the door minimum a right back loan possibly till dabo is back cover at cdm & firepower up front,if we do get that I’ll have a lot more confidence agreed we still have plenty of time to do this.

ccfcway

Said it many a time and many will agree I have on here we need quality through the door minimum a right back loan possibly till dabo is back cover at cdm & firepower up front,if we do get that I’ll have a lot more confidence agreed we still have plenty of time to do this.

so quality not quantity

skybluepm2

Who played that stinker of a pass for Burton’s 2nd? Was it Hamer? Get them out of the way in pre-season.

Good to see Baka grab a goal, and obviously Jones too with a great strike!

Bugsy

One thing is the goals we are conceding are and seem to be gifts and mistakes from us which I woudl rather happen now than when the season starts. It isn’t like teams are carving us open, we are causing our own problems.
Big positive is 6 goals scored in 2 games.

Coming together nicely....PUSB

larry_david

It's a new world, isn't it!
If you want a glimpse into the world of football with COVID, the ball just landed in the press box and none of us were allowed to touch it to give it back.
Instead, a new ball had to be sprayed, cleaned and given to the players.
The old ball is now being cleaned too...
Tom Leach
Load of bollocks. Just been out in town no one gives a fuck

Mucca Mad Boys

It's surprising that they've chosen to do it when he scored a friendly goal, surely better to wait until the season starts and he scores an important goal? Missed the opportunity tbh

That would be leaving it too long for me. Personally, it’s funny that the very next game after the comment was made, JJ scores a screamer.

Friendly or not!

CovLis86

It's the Baka goal which gives me the most hope. He showed both composure and strength In that goal - something he was sorely lacking last year and seems he has certainly worked on strength and using his assets more. Think he could really help chip in this season, good to see.

cc84cov

It's the Baka goal which gives me the most hope. He showed both composure and strength In that goal - something he was sorely lacking last year and seems he has certainly worked on strength and using his assets more. Think he could really help chip in this season, good to see.
What ?

The goal was a gift dropped at his feet simple tap in Jesus Christ 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Skyblueweeman

Whose Jody?

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Thanks for making it very apparent you've never played football at any relatively competitive level. Booo Baka how dare you score.
Was at city’s academy from 12-16 then Southam for a year then ended up playing for a pub side on a Sunday 🤣

fernandopartridge

It's positive that we've got back into the groove quickly with the type of attacking football we played last season. Unlike previous seasons we're not trying to learn a new way to play. The midfielders making runs beyond the striker is great to see.

Users who are viewing this thread