Burroughs (1 Viewer)

Frostie

He's played all over the place but particularly CM until the last season or so where RWB has become more the norm. Of course that's not at all unusual in Youth football though. I think he'll nail down RWB as his primary now, suits his skillset pretty well.

Briles

Great stuff that

slowpoke

Both the Burroughs lads are good players Jack starting to get a sniff of the first team and done okay from what I have seen. I’m told George is the better of the two but not seen him at all.

CDK

Brilliant for Jack and more recognition for the club's acedemy.think he may have a good future the lad.

D

Deleted member 11652

Both the Burroughs lads are good players Jack starting to get a sniff of the first team and done okay from what I have seen. I’m told George is the better of the two but not seen him at all.

@SBchimp which one is your favourite?😉

slowpoke

I haven’t seen George play and only seen Jack a couple of times so impossible to answer. but I know someone who watches the U23s often and he has spoke highly of George and in his opinion George is the better player at that level, good to have two sibling prospects like these.

edgy

Son of Archie?

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I haven’t seen George play and only seen Jack a couple of times so impossible to answer. but I know someone who watches the U23s often and he has spoke highly of George and in his opinion George is the better player at that level, good to have two sibling prospects like these.

The Kelly-Evans' on growth hormones

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Remember the Kelly-Evans twins

Users who are viewing this thread