Burroughs New Deal (1 Viewer)

long way home

Starting LWB as it stands, looks like an athletic kid who MR is trusting to fill a spot. It's so important to our club that these players step up and improve. Nothing but positive things come from home grown players breaking through, even if in the end they move on. We always had a good name for producing players but that reputation is growing and means very good players at a young age sign even if bigger clubs are interested. Bapaga needs a loan out to fast track him, got the tools needs the experience of league football.

Hertsccfc

From the admittedly limited first team appearances so far I feel he could become a good player for us. Impressed how strong he was at the end of the Seville match, when mist others were struggling.

CDK

Impressive v Sevilla and looks in the mix for the lwb role an experienced back up signed then 2cbs and a direct replacement for Kelly then reboot of squad complete.

Deity

He’s very well thought of that is clear.

ive not seen him play well yet for the first team, which shows just how big that leap is.

I think he’s a right full back but probably behind Dabo, Da Costa and Pask as it stands ….

lifeskyblue

From the admittedly limited first team appearances so far I feel he could become a good player for us. Impressed how strong he was at the end of the Seville match, when mist others were struggling.

Agreed. He was the strongest going forward in the last quarter of the game…a couple of very positive runs. Thought a couple of times first half he was dragged out of position and uncertain of the position but to be fair the wingers/forwards he was against were a level or 3 above any he has faced before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread