Burge being found out (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Looks like the pre season and first game Burge is commiting the same mistakes he did here. Comments are that the defence appears frightened and not having any faith in Burge. Sounds familiar and shows how much Marossi has made a difference to the defence

D

Deleted member 4439

Decent guy. You'd think some decent coaching/confidence training could have improved on his ability to command his area and help better judge / catch crosses. I find it a bit odd really, why he appears not to have improved.

Liquid Gold

God, just read through that and it’s like a time warp from 2/3 years ago. A couple people saying “every keeper makes mistakes”, some people “the defence has no confidence in him” sprinkled with “there’s nothing else you can do at this level”

A keeper is so important and Marosi showed it.

covcity4life

Wish him well but he will never change. Capable if helping them get promoted just about still in league 1 wirh that squad

Evo1883

Charles Cook is at Boreham Wood now and many fans struggled at one point to decide who was best 🤷

Blind-Faith

Charles Cook is at Boreham Wood now and many fans struggled at one point to decide who was best 🤷

I’d still take Charles Cook 😂

But i think the time for the obsession of Burge and his calamity mistakes to be left alone now. He’s doing us a favour remember at the mackems!

fatso

How shit must Burge be, if Sunderland fans are noticing it, amongst the sea of shit on display at the stadium of light!

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair he was signed as a back up to McLaughlin who's a class keeper for L1 and under usual circumstances he wouldn't be starting.

DannyThomas_1981

Looks like the pre season and first game Burge is commiting the same mistakes he did here. Comments are that the defence appears frightened and not having any faith in Burge. Sounds familiar and shows how much Marossi has made a difference to the defence

Keyboard warrior who has never been anywhere near a professional football pitch takes to the airwaves to deride a former CCFC player who always did his best for us - and had some great games before a clear loss of confidence - based on the comments of another keyboard warrior. Classic.

Liquid Gold

Give it a rest. Not our player anymore and he’s Sunderland’s concern now, not ours.
Give the guy a break - he's just trying to earn an honest living. You wanted rid of the guy, now you have your wish.
Neither of you are ever allowed to comment on a player that doesn’t play for us ever again. Otherwise you’re a raging hypocrite.

Legia Sky Blue

I just put this through a translator and it came out as:

I was spectacularly wrong on something and I don't want to be called out on it.

Ha ha - you are wrong, very wrong. I actually preferred Charles-Cook when they were vying for the starting position. However, Burge has left now, yes he made mistakes, but it wasn't his fault managers kept picking him. He also played in our 2 victories at Wembley, playing a significant part in us winning the 1st game. We are in a better place now so sorry I just don't get the hate and vindictiveness.

D

Deleted member 2477

Keyboard warrior who has never been anywhere near a professional football pitch takes to the airwaves to deride a former CCFC player who always did his best for us - and had some great games before a clear loss of confidence - based on the comments of another keyboard warrior. Classic.
Keyboard warrior ? Take a look in the mirror pal. Didnt realise it was your forum and any post must be vetted by you first. Its a football forum mate where you talk about current and past players. If you dont like it move but trying to be a know it all prick sums you up

Liquid Gold

Ha ha - you are wrong, very wrong. I actually preferred Charles-Cook when they were vying for the starting position. However, Burge has left now, yes he made mistakes, but it wasn't his fault managers kept picking him. He also played in our 2 victories at Wembley, playing a significant part in us winning the 1st game. We are in a better place now so sorry I just don't get the hate and vindictiveness.
It's not hate or vindictiveness, someone created a thread about a player and I offered my opinion on him. I don't hate him, I'm just glad he doesn't play for us because he's nowhere near the standard required.

Evo1883

cost us loads of points and is doing so again at another club. I don't care if he's making an honest living, if I was shit at my job id be told and fucked off.. Tbh, the club messed up for a couple years not replacing him sooner.. And that wasn't his fault il give him that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread