Bundesliga going ahead (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

Chaos might well be the Mail overstating things, shocking I know, as it only impacts two matches and it seems the whole squad being quarantined is down to the state of Saxony going against the Governments agreed protocol.

Nothing to do with them being bottom of the league though!

pusbccfc

Who are we all cheering for then?

chiefdave

Enjoying the Bundesliga more than I expected considering I know virtually nothing about German football and only recognise a handful of players.

Not sure if its a change because of the conditions they're playing in but there seems to be a lot less messing around and complaining than in the PL. Just get on with the game.

covcity4life

Enjoying the Bundesliga more than I expected considering I know virtually nothing about German football and only recognise a handful of players.

Not sure if its a change because of the conditions they're playing in but there seems to be a lot less messing around and complaining than in the PL. Just get on with the game.
Just shows how good football can be of refs are not influences to blow whistle every few mins

stupot07

I thought the second half in the Dortmund game yesterday was a far higher intensity than last week. I'm enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mcbean

The behaviour is very German - you have to commend them really compared to our he hit me crowd - Germans tend to follow authority and in this case the referee

better days

The R rate in Germany has dropped to .86 this week despite them relaxing the lockdown and football starting up
An Oxford professor involved in the vaccine trial has said today that he fears the chance of the vaccine being a success has declined as the virus is 'disappearing' so there may not be enough of it around in September when they hope to have it ready
Hopefully these are encouraging signs

chiefdave

Big game just started on BT Sport 1. Dortmund v Bayern.

Bayern are top 4 points ahead of 2nd place Dortmund.

lifeskyblue

Yes watching this one...should be some quality football and both good going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Brill goal although keeper should have done better

Come on Dortmund. I need a Come bsck for my pre season adds worth 8k!

Mcbean

Watched the second half - even if it was quality it just has the training Game label with that soundtrack !

Users who are viewing this thread