Budget / Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Gregbant

Saw this elsewhere it's why I don't think we can risk 750k on Sheaf. I would take him as a risk on a free, but not 750k

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425_094335_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425_094335_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 172
D

Deleted member 4439

Saw this elsewhere it's why I don't think we can risk 750k on Sheaf. I would take him as a risk on a free, but not 750k

Unless Robins can claim that the item must have been broken when first delivered, I don't think he can get his 750k back.

He could always list the item on ebay as 'parts only'.

Grendel

WRONG WRONG WRONG. A transfer budget never actually exists it’s all superficial. It depends on the wage budget. Or so I’ve been told...

Net spend or transfer spend?

Grendel

It’s missing loads of signings

Hertsccfc

for me it all depends on the injury issue Betterdays mentioned. If that is not a problem we should sign Sheaf. He has high potential. Not the finished article for sure but will be a strong performer at this level and maybe higher

stupot07

We probably payed about £70k for Biamou.

We also paid fees for
Hilsner
Jobello
Kasteneer
Jones
Drysdale compensation
Josh Reid
Tavares

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

We signed 11 players for league 2 and paid no transfer fees. We did pay a loan transfer fee for Clarke Harris but that was on the next set of accounts I would guess

better days

Whatever happens with sheaf , I trust the process
The first thing to say is that I feel sorry for the player himself
If the problem is so serious that it could scupper the deal how must the poor lad be feeling?
From what was said at the time we signed him I assume that there is a covenant that protected the club if the chronic injury resurfaced
In those circumstances it may end up being decided by independent medical professionals if the clubs can't reach agreement
The fact that Ben Sheaf has been back at Arsenal for some weeks probably points to where we are in the discussion
Arsenal may not force the issue though
Time will tell

Grendel

Biamou was an undisclosed fee, as I said before I can't vouch for the figures, it's off the net. If they are anywhere near accurate Sheaf would cost a 5th of that money on his own.

the figures are as usual rubbish. Also miss half the players off

Grendel

We probably payed about £70k for Biamou.

We also paid fees for
Hilsner
Jobello
Kasteneer
Jones
Drysdale compensation
Josh Reid
Tavares

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hiwula?

better days

Biamou was an undisclosed fee, as I said before I can't vouch for the figures, it's off the net. If they are anywhere near accurate Sheaf would cost a 5th of that money on his own.
I'd be surprised if Max's fee wasn't graduated with an initial payment followed by additional amounts based on appearances and promotions
He was a non-league player so we were taking a chance but other clubs would have been interested

Grendel

I'd be surprised if Max's fee wasn't graduated with an initial payment followed by additional amounts based on appearances and promotions
He was a non-league player so we were taking a chance but other clubs would have been interested

The narrative in the accounts say he cost nothing

better days

The narrative in the accounts say he cost nothing
You're right about the initial post but I remember this from Sutton at the time

Grendel

You're right about the initial post but I remember this from Sutton at the time

I can only go on what the accounts say which claim we signed 11 players to start this season all on free transfers

Users who are viewing this thread