Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The Masters in Augusta
Go to Vegas
See Miami Dolphins play at home
Learn to play the guitar
Boxing at Maddison Square Garden
Cricket at the MCG, ideally an Ashes Test
And above all this, hope I live long enough to walk my daughter down the aisle and be a grandad
No nicer feeling in the world! Enjoy the day when it comes. And you'll LOVE being a grandad! I can vouch for that!

LastGarrison

Climb to the top of Machu Pichu
Visit every country in the world (Currently on 46 so got a fair bit to go!)
See a Brit win a big fight at Madison Square Garden
Act in a play
Start my own business

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been invited to stay in Boston next year and my cousin has said he’d take me to see The Redbox play, I’m not really into baseball but it’s an experience, hopefully going to San Diego for a few days too.

Just back from Florida swam with dolphins, rode the Incredible Hulk roller coaster, space mountain ( even managed a ric flair style woo ) Hagrids motorbike ride. Spent an afternoon on the palm coast on a speedboat.

It’s my daughters 16th next year and I’ve told her if she does as well as she’s been estimated for her exams I’ll take her to New York ( any tips for flight hotel deals will be appreciated) was thinking if we went to Boston we could go to NY from there

Tommo1993

Been invited to stay in Boston next year and my cousin has said he’d take me to see The Redbox play, I’m not really into baseball but it’s an experience, hopefully going to San Diego for a few days too.

Just back from Florida swam with dolphins, rode the Incredible Hulk roller coaster, space mountain ( even managed a ric flair style woo ) Hagrids motorbike ride. Spent an afternoon on the palm coast on a speedboat.

It’s my daughters 16th next year and I’ve told her if she does as well as she’s been estimated for her exams I’ll take her to New York ( any tips for flight hotel deals will be appreciated) was thinking if we went to Boston we could go to NY from there

Me and the mrs went to NYC in July, and going again next May. Which will be our third visit in as many years. We book on British Airways cus it’s the cheapest we can find most of the time. Paid just under £1300 for 5 nights. It can be found cheaper though. Right place, right time.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Me and the mrs went to NYC in July, and going again next May. Which will be our third visit in as many years. We book on British Airways cus it’s the cheapest we can find most of the time. Paid just under £1300 for 5 nights. It can be found cheaper though. Right place, right time.
Is that each or total? What does it include? Just askin', like.

Tommo1993

Is that each or total? What does it include? Just askin', like.

Total mate. That’s flight, room (room only), 23kg each. Transfers from JFK to Manhattan obviously extra. But having gone already, on our second visit we used the shuttle train from JFK to Jamaica Center and took the subway from there to Port Authority Bus Terminal. Doing it that way saved us 2-3 hours and quite a bit of money. My mrs apparently spotted 3 nights for about £400pp the other night.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would love to take my nephews to a wrestlemania (don’t laugh);)

Covstu

Hogmanay in Edinburgh

I’d love to live in America and experience a Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and proper winter out there

Was supposed to see Les miserable In Birmingham in April but I broke me leg the week before so that’s on the list

I’d love to try my hand at stand up comedy and possibly get back involved in broadcasting again
Preferred Glasgow personally, Edinburgh was good but packed and touristy! We did Independence Day in New York which was great

Covstu

Some great ones and been lucky enough to tick a few off.

I have a cycling bucket list with some of the major climbs in Europe (still trying to convince the missus). Others are:
1) Boxing Day test in Aus against England
2) full Disneyland experience in the US
3) visit New Zealand and Canada (not in the same visit)
4) do lands end to John o groats

chiefdave

Have a pint with Bob Mortimer
He sat behind me at the Bloomsbury Theatre a few years back. Was exactly as you see on TV. Could easily have been seated somewhere people couldn't approach him, especially as he was manager of the comedian whose show it was, but was happy to chat with everyone who came up to him.

chiefdave

Has anyone seen that Karl Pilkington series where he visits the wonders of the world. There's a bit at the start where he says what's the point I've seen it all on TV. I feel pretty much the same.

Realised when I was in New York last that I was seeing the sights more out of a feeling of duty than any actual enjoyment. Got more excited about seeing a city shirt hung up in a bar next to the Empire State Building than I did going round the ESB itself.

Gazolba

Visit Hawaii
Go to Vegas for my 25th
Be a millionaire by 30
Hoy shit at a Sunderland fan
Etc
Went to Las Vegas a few weeks ago.
It's extremely hot (stick your head in an oven hot) in the summer.
It's very crowded all the time. Even walking is difficult due to the number of people.
Traffic is a nightmare, so stay at a hotel on the strip.
Shows are very expensive if you want to spend a bundle, but there are lots of free things you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread