bubble (1 Viewer)

blueflint

has the bubble burst already all these negative comments.any positives ?

Grendel

Grendel

didn't think that was a positive but thanks for the vote of confidence

Well you weren't posting when we were winning and no doubt won't again when that resumes.

Grendel

was on holiday and no internet bud I just want us to win I'm not negative only asked for opinions

Of course you were. That's why you created a separate thread for the occasion.

CJ_covblaze

We're 4 games in. There hasn't been enough time to inflate a bubble, let alone burst one.

RFC

Two relaegaions, umpteen managers, administration, moving the team, pointless court action, bullshit about new stadiums and you're still waiting to see.

Why don't you ask CCC what's happened at the Higgs to Wasps £31 million redevelopment? Would be very interested in their reply!

ccfcway

I quite liked him. He was no nasty Nick, but still entertaining.

He was in Big Brother at a time it was good.

Now its all reality stars looking to extend their career.

skybluetony176

Why don't you ask CCC what's happened at the Higgs to Wasps £31 million redevelopment? Would be very interested in their reply!

Why? How is that going to change our pitiful downfall under sisu? We were rotten to the core long before Wasps were ever here.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We're 4 games in. There hasn't been enough time to inflate a bubble, let alone burst one.
giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

And even before we were saved from oblivion by SISU.

Cheers for that Antoine, Dermot, Joy, Bill, Tessa, Onye, etc. It's been brilliant.

skybluetony176

Yeah ok. We've never been closer to oblivion than we are now. No where to play and no solutions from the owners which goes inline with no investment from our owners. They don't form any part of the solution.

dongonzalos

We could always just sue Wasps for around 31 million in legal action that all the judges are telling us to give up on. Whilst they are probably our only option to stay playing football in Coventry next year.
Sound familiar?
It worked out so well for us last time.
It's a great way to build a relationship.
It failed to work with the Council and the Higgs charity. I am sure this time it will work out just dandy

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, the bloke in black was giving it loads. Then backed off when he got a whack

Warwickhunt

Right thats me betting on City fucked for the rest of this season! Watched Em the first two games and thought they look like a team I can bet on so bet on the last two games and all I could near was this loud noise! I think it was a bubble busting

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well, I'm gonna stick my neck out with such conviction as to risk personal injury and say I think we can survive this season.
How's that for positivity? Aaarrrghhh! Me neck!
giphy.gif

Captain Dart

Administration would've worked out a lot better than it has turned out under SISU. Probably be back on our feet by now, not mid table in Division 4.

Users who are viewing this thread