Brody (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Can somebody please copy the posts of the thread about Brody using SBT on here for me please as I can't read any titlethe word tw*tter in here at work as it automatically gets blocked.

Many thanks
Rob

rob9872

Thanks mate, but can't open the link either. Need the posts just copying if you could be so kind please.

Cheers sweetie xx

Rob you can't yank my chain darling. You can open a link to a SBT thread.

“I was away on vacation for a while, which was one factor, but the bigger issue is that there's a real technical problem using Twitter.

“They have a calculation where they throttle everybody's account to a thousand Tweets per day and they also break that down into hourly chunks. If the algorithm senses that you're sending over 40-45 Tweets in an hour it assumes you're a spambot and cuts you off.

“I knew there was a throttle, I just didn't think I would reach it in such a short period of time. Originally the conversations were fast but manageable but as things started to grow and more and more fans came on to chat it became very difficult.

“The last six times I was on I got through 40 Tweets in about ten minutes so it suspended my account for an hour or an hour and a half.

“It's frustrating because you start all these conversations and then disappear. I remember the first couple of times it happened I sent a message asking Darren Parkin (Coventry Telegraph editor) and Stuart Linnell (BBC CWR presenter) if they could let people know that my account had been cut off.

“We need to be accountable and available and we're thinking of different ways to do that. Sky Blue Talk is one of the forums we may be able to use * it's not as live, as rapid-fire, but at least it allows us a form of communication where you're not suddenly going to get cut off.“

rob9872

Ah ok ta.

Guess it'll be good for traffic here even if it's just full of the same bullshit that he replies with as in that open letter!

Users who are viewing this thread