Brody on twitter (1 Viewer)

crowsnest

Some great news coming tomorrow Sky Blues...stay tuned!!!

kg82

Interesting. Won't be getting my hopes up either but at least Brody is keeping the fans informed. That's what they promised.

rob9872

It had better be REALLY good news or what's the point? Surely better to just let the news out and say nothing else. If it is Gunnar siigning, then this is still good news that would have been received well but after the big announcement would feel cheated. Has to be Marlon, another big signing as a replacement or cash investment I would think. Anything else will be a let down.

Cov 4 Prem

They wouldn't make a hype about a big announcement over someone signing a new deal surely to god? If all 3 then that's a big announcement.

I hope and pray there is some big fat middle east man at his home preparing a speech for announcing his injection and investment into the club!

Jimthor

You're all saying "they couldn't say it was a big announcement if it wasn't!", but we all know fine well that there's every chance it may well be! Trying not to get carried away.... but i reeeeeeeally hope it's King! xD

Marty

hopeully it's king and westy signing deals :whistle:

KarmicChris

I'm not getting excited after what they did with the manager situation.

BIG announcement tomorrow on the mananger situation!!! The announcement was, we'll have more news in a week...

Cov 4 Prem

All over my facebook that MK has signed a 2 year deal and it's on the back of CET tommorow morning.

Not reliable, but it's adding to my excitement of waking up in the morning to see what it is!

Jimthor

2 years is a bit strange to me, since it'll leave us in a similar contract position this time next year! Having said that, i won't be complaining at all if that's the news! Anything that'll keep him here ha

tippex9

We should all predict what highly disappointing news it could be then if it is we can have a laugh seeing who was closest. I'll go with new pitch laid lol.

Having said that I'm taking the bait on this one and going to bed like an 8 year old on Christmas eve!!!! Excited much!!! Lol

Pigeon

As someone at the club has said this rather than the Telegraph I feel more hopeful...just.

Users who are viewing this thread