Brizzle Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

Think he was speaking generally, although I hope he has someone in mind if he is going to stay...........

Okay, Thought he was trying to say we might already have that player here on our books, but that, that player doesn't realise he is capable of 20 goals.

stupot07

Who does he mean?

He said they would probably be playing in U21's team somewhere, that's why they probably don't realise they're a 20 goal a season player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Johnnythespider

Sunderland will be up in arms at this result. It will almost certainly see them relegated from the premier league.

Covstar

Fantastic result city against the league champions. Get the job done against Crewe now lads and then we can look forward to next season!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just got home,Draw written all over it today either team not really going for it.
1977 memories anyone?

skybluetony176

Good result today. Other results weren't too bad either for us. Listened to it on the radio and maybe its just where the press seats are but it didn't sound like much of a party atmosphere in the ground.

The Reverend Skyblue

The actual performances have not been that great and the core of the team is still extremely mediocre.
We play well for very limited periods and have never been able to sustain dominance over an entire game.
I think everyone is looking through rose-tinted glasses. The team needs a complete overhaul.

As LJC-CCFC pointed out , I meant what Mowbray has achieved with the same squad/team Pressley had ,bar one, I feel is fantastic.
Those same players under Pressley looked lethargic, dis jointed and they looked like they just didn't want to play under the man.
Now we look a totally different team, with the same players. They fight, they never stop running, they attack, they shoot, they tackle, they look confident, they look like they want to win, all this was not seen under Pressley.

Many said in the weeks running up to his sacking that they felt he had lost the dressing room, and to me it shows he had now Mowbray is getting all these hugely better performances with basically the same team.
Pressley picking Webster every game he was fit ,showed to me how bloody clueless he was.

For the first time in 10 years I feel really optimistic about next season, as long as we keep TM. He's done a fantastic job with those players he was given when he took the job on.

yes I agree most need to go but if Mowbray can get what he has out of basically a poor team , what could he get when he uses his contacts and knowledge to put together next seasons team

SkyBlue_Bear83

Deluded, one man doesn't make a team.

tbf if we had Reda we probably wouldn't have dropped into the bottom 4 and therefore wouldn't have been sacked, sort of a blessing in a way that he was injured as it exposed Pressley as a poor manager.

Only have to look at Mowbray when he arrived, he came in an won 3 games in no time without Reda in the team. Pressley had about 7 months and only managed to win one match without Reda.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Was the game delayed by 15 minutes by any chance? :whistle:

James Smith

Another positive result today which is very pleasing to see and moves us further from the drop zone. Not sure under Elvis that we would have come away with a point against Bristol.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ratings anyone? Thought most players would be quite high today. Even Nouble worked hard affording to my mate

All players did reasonably well. Noble is so frustrating. Looked like he was really up for it early on, but then got booked and it almost ended his game.

The partnership with Proswitch isn't proving too successful, although Proswitch again looked like he has the ability, but is desperate for a goal. I really though his free kick was in, and wish it was, more so for him than anything else.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Great team performance today,Cannot single out any player all were outstanding and worked their socks off.
Good to see a committed team glad we got rid of SP .
Hope we keep hold of TM and give him the funds !!!

stupot07

is there any updated stats as to the points with / without reda ?

With Reda P17 W 7 D8 L2 Pts 29 ppg 1.7

Without Reda p27 W5 D8 L14 Pts 23 ppg 0.85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

promotion form with
relegation form without

SkyBlue_Bear83

promotion form with
relegation form without
It shows how big a player Reda is but it also shows what a poor manager Pressley was,

Without Reda

Pressley record
W1 D6 L10 0.53 points a game
Post Pressley (without Reda)
W4 D2 L4 1.4 points a game

D

Deleted member 4439

Sunderland will be up in arms at this result. It will almost certainly see them relegated from the premier league.

About says it all. Whether or not the delayed kick-off was all part of a plan by the well-known clairvoyance, Jimmy Hill, to place the entire blame of your team's relegation on one match and, worse, to be bleating about it for so many years, on and on and on, is madness and delusion.

wingy

Has anyone mentioned that was a record fourth clean sheet In a row

No Scottish International and less of a lability with Martin rested

Users who are viewing this thread