British Sportsman Of The Year (1 Viewer)

British Sportsman of the Year

• Total voters
Our Christmas Special will feature the 1st ever Sports Lounge End of Year Awards. All categories are voted for by Sports fans and the show's audience. Category number 2, is British Sportsman of the Year. There are 5 nominees to choose from. Real Madrid footballer Gareth Bale, F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton, Boxer Carl Froch, Golfer Rory McIllroy and Swimmer Benjamin Proud

Bale won the Champions League with Real Madrid and enjoyed a fantastic 1st season in Spain after his World Record transfer from Spurs. Lewis Hamilton prevailed in his fierce battle against Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg for the Formula One World Title. Carl Froch's rivalry with George Groves will go down in history for right and wrong reasons. After the controversy of the 1st fight, Froch proved his critics wrong and beat Groves fair and square infront of a sell-out crowd in the rematch at Wembley. Rory McIlroy has had an incredible 2014. He has already been named the PGA Player of the Year after winning the Open Championship, WGC Bridgestone Invitational and the BMW PGA Championship. He ends the year as the World Number 1. Benjamin Proud did England proud at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Swimmer took Gold in the 50M Butterfly, 50M Freestyle and Bronze in 4X4 100M Relay and helped England to 1st place in the Medals Table for the 1st time ever

bringbackrattles

I'd go for Froch as to me a boxer is a true warrior and although a driver and golfer are both individuals too,it takes raw courage and guts to go into the ring so my vote goes to the Cobra.

Lewis Hamilton won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award last night. Is he gonna win the Sports Lounge British Sportsman of the Year too? Remember guys, its all down to you who wins!

Users who are viewing this thread