Bristol vs Watford; Donny vs Millwall; Leeds vs Forest; Pompey vs Brum (1 Viewer)

Otis

Sometimes teams just need that kick start.

Think we gave Forest just that.

Paxman II

Don't panic. They all have worse run ins than us. Think it will be us or Bristol with Pompey sitting with the goal diff advantage waiting to steal in...

We MUST win at Bristol...what a game that will be.
Anything we get tomorrow may become crucial. One thing though....the players see what others are doing so they have it to prove tomorrow night?

wingy

the two that have gone for us tonight have took a hammering on the goal difference ,we will win tommorrow night its my birthday present and we will beat southampton who will be promoted.

coop

I just think it's amazing forest scored the same as us in one away game as us all season feck me we are shit away

ccfcway

People saying other teams have a harder run in ?, any harder than reading at home, brum at home or Leeds away, as it doesn't seem to much of a problem to those teams tonight !

SkyBlue_Bear83

People saying other teams have a harder run in ?, any harder than reading at home, brum at home or Leeds away, as it doesn't seem to much of a problem to those teams tonight !
Sort of gives you hope that fixtures don't always go to form an we could pull off a shock result or two?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyway the two fixtures that could have made a significant difference for the teams directly below and above us have went our way. Could have done Pompy losing but nothing has changed we still need to beat them but slightly more pressure on the fixture now as Pompy could move ahead of us with a win. Forest look to have pulled clear but they still have a very tough run in and are not out of the woods yet.

torchomatic

We can ''hope'' for a win, I would say.

Nope, not at all. We just don't score enough goals. Best we can hope for tomorrow night is 0-0

Paxman II

The Pompey game is absolutely critical to survival now. We must not lose it. That's all. Don't lose it.
Lose it and I fear the bottom will see a sea change with Pompey surviving ahead of us Bristol and Donny.
We don't even need to win but we must not lose!

Of course win tomorrow that looks slightly less critical!! can we do a Forest? I don't think that kind of surprise is in us do you?
A draw tomorrow would be a very good result.

torchomatic

Mr T - Sukka!

Only our results matter, not really bothered about the others to be honest.

We need to win tomorow, no excuses. 3 points is a must.

I dont care who they are, if this team has any chance of staying up 3 points is whats needed. 1-0 to us will do niceley.

The CableGuy

Nope, not at all. We just don't score enough goals. Best we can hope for tomorrow night is 0-0

Stranger things have happened. Just ask Leeds.

And Brum.

Way overdue for an away victory now, along with giving someone a good whipping.

Crazy talk? Nope. Just hope. Its all we have.

Users who are viewing this thread