Bristol kill the bill protest (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
you think the police hitting women sat on the floor is OK?
Fair enough. I think it's appalling.
The police aren't supposed to assault people. There is a time for them to use force admittedly, plenty of examples coming out today of where it wasn't appropriate.

Maybe they'll lie about the injuries they've received again to try and curry a bit of sympathy?

Yeah much the same as the example the other week where you clearly see a "protestor" pushing the policeman making it kick off.

Again, just label things as a protest and people will believe they can do whatever the fuck they want. Yeah lets try and set a police van on fire while theres people inside it, lets shoot fireworks at horses etc.

Liquid Gold

For arguments sake you are at a Cov wasps Sisu related protest and a few cunts ruin it and you get a pasting off the police even though you didn’t do anything wrong. You’d be fine with that?
He’s here for the row just accidentally playing the biggest c**t card he can.

Nick

Administrator
For arguments sake you are at a Cov wasps Sisu related protest and a few cunts ruin it and you get a pasting off the police even though you didn’t do anything wrong. You’d be fine with that?

I wouldn't get a pasting because I wouldn't be acting the twat. If I was acting the twat and got one then fair enough.

You would also think the cunts ruining it would be told to fuck off.....

clint van damme

Yeah much the same as the example the other week where you clearly see a "protestor" pushing the policeman making it kick off.

Again, just label things as a protest and people will believe they can do whatever the fuck they want. Yeah lets try and set a police van on fire while theres people inside it, lets shoot fireworks at horses etc.

I criticised those responsible for the incidents last week. That doesn't give the police the right to attack people who aren't behaving in a threatening way. That's not what their employed to do.

Nick

Administrator
Deflecting from a man in full body armour beating a woman sat down doing nothing is fucking scumbag behaviour.

Any other instances of beating women you’d like to defend?

Where have I defended it?

I said the woman who was the face of being arrested went there simply for that. I said hours before it even happened what the intent was behind it.

The biggest police mistake was falling into it.

Nick

Administrator
I criticised those responsible for the incidents last week. That doesn't give the police the right to attack people who aren't behaving in a threatening way. That's not what their employed to do.

No I agree, I dont doubt there are some absolute bellend bullies in the police who need to be dealt with.

However, people put themselves in those situations and always act the victim. You would think the police would have known it was EXACTLY what they wanted to happen.

clint van damme

I wouldn't get a pasting because I wouldn't be acting the twat. If I was acting the twat and got one then fair enough.

I've been hit by a copper at the football for fuck all, c**t on a horse hit me with his baton outside the west end, (admittedly a long time ago).
You're fucking crazy if you think it doesn't go on.

Nick

Administrator

This one yes, total disgrace.

Totally over the top whacking her like that.

It doesn't excuse it but why is nobody moving back when they shout move back?

hill83

She deserved it for acting the twat though I thought? Or did you pile in again uninformed?

David O'Day

Over the top? wow the they made them do it excuse

NorthernWisdom

For arguments sake you are at a Cov wasps Sisu related protest and a few cunts ruin it and you get a pasting off the police even though you didn’t do anything wrong. You’d be fine with that? Or your Mrs was there as well actually and got a pasting.
Yup, some cunts at a protest doesn't mean everybody's a c**t. Likewise, of course, not every police officer is a heavy handed brute.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So what about the woman sitting there that gets smashed in the face? Or the journalist that reported they got hit because the police didn't believe them. Proportional response or 'acting the twat'? Why did the police make up claims of injuries that never happened unless they want to make it seem worse than it was? who's acting the victim there? If it truly is that bad you don't need to make shit up. You seem to be of this belief that if you get a kicking off the police you've clearly deserved it. You're not even entertaining the idea that perhaps some don't. Maybe you need a slap off the old bill while not acting the twat to come to the realisation that it does actually happen.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not much of a protest if you turn up and then just do exactly what you're told. First they get told to move back, then vacate the area, then go home. If they just comply it's a pretty easy ride for the politicians. It's a shame it's the police that have to deal with this. perhaps those responsible for it (i.e. the politicians) should be the ones made to don the riot gear and face down the mess they're creating. I bet they'd be even less restrained than the police. Anyone came within ten yards of them they'd be calling for live ammo.

clint van damme

Ccfcisparks

David O'Day

Hi Tim how are the Celts doing this year?
Also a good result against LUXEMBOURG last night FUCKING LUXEMBOURG HAHA HAHA you couldn’t make it up!!!

Shit and I'm English mate so what are you talking about?

So why are you posting links to openly racist groups and their pretend videos? Did one of your pretend family members send it to you?

David O'Day

Clown had a two tone avatar and he's posting links to far right anti immigration sites, incredible.

One of their policies is the dismantling of the NHS, his imaginary sister won't be happy.
Clown had a two tone avatar and he's posting links to far right anti immigration sites, incredible.

One of their policies is the dismantling of the NHS, his imaginary sister won't be happy.

He's got Ricky Tomlinson now, he's think he was a c**t as well. Maybe his pretend second cousin knows him?

Users who are viewing this thread