Bristol jpt. (1 Viewer)

tbh444

Not available on the gate according to the website? Bit of a pain as need to make a late decision, might end up having to sit with strange cider-munching folk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Hope you've all been saving your stubbs!!!:facepalm::):pointlaugh:

It's an interesting one for me. I haven't bothered committing to a season ticket more because i keep thinking its a lot of money for a one off payment, but i think other then when i was out the country for a month (which coincided with our most impressive display by the sounds of things against Peterborough :() i've only missed one or two home games and been to Bradford, Orient, Colchester away in the league and have done every JPT game including Wycombe away. I also am not a member, so IF we were to get through i think i would probably stand as much chance as you're Coventry fan who last went to Chelsea at home of getting a ticket. I know its technically my own fault as i haven't bothered paying for a season ticket or membership, it just feels pretty unfair. This post will be irrelevant when, i mean if, we lose tomorrow

skybluearmy88

It's an interesting one for me. I haven't bothered committing to a season ticket more because i keep thinking its a lot of money for a one off payment, but i think other then when i was out the country for a month (which coincided with our most impressive display by the sounds of things against Peterborough :() i've only missed one or two home games and been to Bradford, Orient, Colchester away in the league and have done every JPT game including Wycombe away. I also am not a member, so IF we were to get through i think i would probably stand as much chance as you're Coventry fan who last went to Chelsea at home of getting a ticket. I know its technically my own fault as i haven't bothered paying for a season ticket or membership, it just feels pretty unfair. This post will be irrelevant when, i mean if, we lose tomorrow

If the impossible did happen and we were given the same priority in the next round as we were this round then i would be more than happy to get you a couple of tickets with my priority. Rather help someone who actually follows the club than be sat with the bandwagon Bregade. C

Warwickhunt

the law of sod will prevail so "Gary" if we get through I will put it down to you Cheers

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Cheers SBA, very much appreciate that! Hopefully, we win and go through but it doesn't come down to that although if it does i will be greatly appreciative.

wingy

About the as me as me GMLK, always have the habit of hanging on to every stubb though ,reckon you'll be OK though.

Dwarf_Shortage

A bit of a long shot. But is anyone travelling from Swansea to the game tomorrow? Down here for work and public transport to ashton gate is a near 6 hour round trip.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Lets hope we're still in it come 10 o clock tonight! Just been looking at where to park and hadn't realised away fans have been moved to the opposite stand. If we're taking 800, i think we'll be overshadowed by the bigger stand. Speaking of parking does anyone know anywhere free nearish to park? I used to live in Brizzle but only ever ventured towards Ashton Gate way for game days when i used to get the bus!

covcity4life

i just cannot see us progressing tongiht

however if we do i went to previous home ties so i hope the club give previous JPTers priority over those who have given the competition a wide berth

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hi Gmkl,I live in WSM and am going on the train tonight.
Why dont you try by the cumberland basin or around coronation rd?Then its a walk accross Greyville smyth park.
Just an idea as i have done that before.

Users who are viewing this thread