Bristol City (1 Viewer)

KarmicChris

Looking at their fixtures, they have not got it easy. Forest next week away. B'ham and Incester to come too.

Fingers crossed the old enemies help us out. :thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

I can't hep but feel we need to be 3 points above them regardless of the result there. It's such a massive game, that we can't rely on getting something there.

I am now starting to worry that we all think we're safe, and we are not yet! Steady chaps: there are always sides who go on a great run, think they've done it, then drop back in at the last! We certainly don't want the players thinking they've done all the hard work.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Leicester seem to be trying there best to relegate us, I think the only bottom 6 team they have beaten is ourselves.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I can't hep but feel we need to be 3 points above them regardless of the result there. It's such a massive game, that we can't rely on getting something there.

I am now starting to worry that we all think we're safe, and we are not yet! Steady chaps: there are always sides who go on a great run, think they've done it, then drop back in at the last! We certainly don't want the players thinking they've done all the hard work.
I agree it would be great if we can beat Peterborough and Bristol fail to win again. Then we can go into the game on Monday knowing if we lose we will still be ahead of them.

KarmicChris

No I know we're by no means safe, but the form we're on and fixtures coming up. I think it's between us, Bristol, Millwall and Forest for the last relegation spot. Donny look all but down and I can't see Pompey coming back from 1-5 at home.

Covstu

Fate is back in our hands now folks, we have got all winnable games maybe bar the last game but it is certainly not impossible!

Nonleagueherewecome

No I know we're by no means safe, but the form we're on and fixtures coming up. I think it's between us, Bristol, Millwall and Forest for the last relegation spot. Donny look all but down and I can't see Pompey coming back from 1-5 at home.

Yep, agreed with that, although still reckon it will boil down to us and Bristol. Forest have lots of quality, and it's starting to shine through. If we can catch Millwall, we'll have caught Bristol as well.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Forest are too far ahead now, one more win should see them safe. Still think we can Milwall sweat as if we beat them they could struggle to get to 45 points.

scroobiustom

*When your smiling, oh when your smiling....:D:D:D

The CableGuy

(Nicked from another forum):

BCFC run in.............

Forest A
Coventry H
Birmingham A
West Ham H
Barnsley H
Burnley A

CCFC run in.............

Peterborough H
Bristol C A
Burnley A
Millwall H
Doncaster H
Southampton A

SkyBlue_Bear83

(Nicked from another forum):

BCFC run in.............

Forest A L
Coventry H D
Birmingham A L
West Ham H L
Barnsley H W
Burnley A D

42 points

CCFC run in.............

Peterborough H W
Bristol C A D
Burnley A L
Millwall H D
Doncaster H W
Southampton A L

46 points

:D

With my predictions we could lose to Brizzle and stay up on GD still

Nonleagueherewecome

What I mean is if we are thinking about catching Millwall, we will probably already be above Bristol still. Rather than say, losing to them when we play them. We can't really hope to blow it against Bristol and yet still catch Millwall.

covcity4life

What I mean is if we are thinking about catching Millwall, we will probably already be above Bristol still. Rather than say, losing to them when we play them. We can't really hope to blow it against Bristol and yet still catch Millwall.

we can if millwall lose that same matchday

in my preicition i had pompey,donny and millwall to go down,millwall got good pt today but can still be dragged into it

Users who are viewing this thread