Match Thread Bristol City V Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Why Pask?
Because Dabo is such an important part of the way we play getting up and down, providing an outlet for defenders and starting attacks we'll really miss him, if Pask can have a solid game he at least won't be a weakness, if he doesn't then he'll be where the attacks come all game.

Liquid Gold

No Walsh for them cue a frenzy of when he will sign for us

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

Gutted not to be there! We gotta get used to this feeling of not following our team home and away!. Dissapointing this should have been reward for us all.

Watching on ifollow is just gonna be a let down. Yes will have to get used to it for whole season I fear.

Would be happy with a good performance going forward. Although any point would be a point gained away.

fernandopartridge

Because Dabo is such an important part of the way we play getting up and down, providing an outlet for defenders and starting attacks we'll really miss him, if Pask can have a solid game he at least won't be a weakness, if he doesn't then he'll be where the attacks come all game.
I don't worry about Pask much defensively it's going forward.

skybluepm2

I purchased the game on ifollow earlier in the week and am attempting to watch via the live video centre yet it’s just buffering on the laptop. Have tried on 2 different machines plus chrome and internet explorer. Worked fine last Saturday and is working on the phone when I log in there. Any ideas?

Liquid Gold

Gutted not to be there! We gotta get used to this feeling of not following our team home and away!. Dissapointing this should have been reward for us all.

Watching on ifollow is just gonna be a let down. Yes will have to get used to it for whole season I fear.

Would be happy with a good performance going forward. Although any point would be a point gained away.
Replicate your day, drive around for an hour, then get into a pub or two, make your way to home for 3:00 to watch it. Walk in the road though, football fans don't walk on the pavement.

Users who are viewing this thread