Match Thread Bristol City V Coventry City (2 Viewers)

mrtrench

Why are people disappointed with Ostigard? Really like the look of him, thought he was good

He lost his man for the header that Marosi saved. It'll take a little time to settle in but I'm sure he'll come good.

Fergusons_Beard

No idea why people are saying Hamer has to be careful-since we scored he’s hardly made a tackle never mind a dangerous one.

He has however been very influential in the tempo and passing play-literally tearing that brizzle midfield a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mucca Mad Boys

Hamer needs to be careful... I can see him getting a couple of reds this season and he may get one today.

We always thought that about Doyle, and he never got a red for us, iirc.

Had a quick skim, and it appears that Hamer is yet to have a career red card - last season he got 8 yellow cards.

cc84cov

Oatiguard at fault for their first & caught under a cross for their header but picked up well after

mrtrench

No idea why people are saying Hamer has to be careful-since we scored he’s hardly made a tackle never mind a dangerous one.

He has however been very influential in the tempo and passing play-literally tearing that brizzle midfield a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He bundled over a player missing the ball by miles by the touch line after having being booked. It's not bright.

procdoc

Not surprised Hamer is playing so well, weren’t he one of the best midfielders in the Dutch league stats wise and wanted by Ajax? How we got him I will never know 😂

AStonesThrow

Of course it would be Jamie Paterson to score their goal. Cov lad, known him since 4 years old when we were at nursery together and went through school with him.

Prick 😂

Mucca Mad Boys

He bundled over a player missing the ball by miles by the touch line after having being booked. It's not bright.

It was probably a tactical foul to stop the break. The camera angle is a bit restrictive, some accurate passes look like they’re going to no one.

SkyblueTexan

Just been on the Bristol City forum and they admit they are lucky to be on level terms with their us. I’m delighted with the way we’ve played especially after the horrible start. Really feel we can and should win.

shmmeee

Why are people disappointed with Ostigard? Really like the look of him, thought he was good

For me just because I’d heard a lot that he was good and expected more as the friendly he played in he looked class. Had quite a few poor balls out and that cushioned header back across the edge of the area. Maybe my expectations were too high.

LilleSkyBlue

Very encouraging. It's like watching us last season against the usual physical but limited sides.

I missed the first fifteen minutes getting frustrated with ifollow but the rest has been O'Hare's skill and tenacity, Shipley and Hamer's tracking and ball-winning, Godden's repeated runs and calls for the ball plus, bonus, Pask's invigorating and bullish run into the box.

The one player I haven't seen do much yet is Giles. One good cross that Moore headed away from Godden. I hope he makes me forget Mason.

Anyway, Oggy inspires confidence in me too, life's current is sweet flowing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread