Bristol City (H) (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Massive result.
Great performance, well deserved.

Gregbant

Don't think today could have gone better, even if we draw the game in hand on Derby our goal difference is now getting much closer to theirs

oscillatewildly

Otis was the one who more or less predicted this performance. I don't think anyone else (certainly me included) had any confidence in a result of this magnitude.

Paxman II

We played well second half which made all the difference tbf. A win will lift the team spirit again and with the other results get a good feeling around the place. Rotherham is it Thursday? who lost to Wycombe today, so can we go win there?

lifeskyblue

Excellent result. Great display. Pask and Eccles unfamiliar positions but looked fairly comfortable. I can enjoy tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Yep good win. games going our way so big day for us. Lets hope all the Robin's complainers are missing later!

Why? His negative tactics have caused the issue

Great_Expectations

Great result and a much improved performance.

This place will be a lot quieter this week.

Although looking forward to how this will be spun into a negative - ‘papering over the cracks’ I imagine will be one of many generic phrases thrown around.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And lo the messiah was resurrected!

Thank fuck for that. We wanted changes, we wanted to see them fight. We got it. Great result. Apart from Fadz fuck-up I think everyone was solid. Eccles was immense considering the pressure on him and Pask slotted in nicely.

Thought we'd lost godden in the first half but having him and Walker together,+ O'hare (crucially) backing them up it makes us much more of a threat. James and Kelly also managed to work today.

Not expecting anything from Bournemouth but with the Rothrham and Huddersfield games to go it feels like it's in our hands again.

Users who are viewing this thread