Match Thread Bristol City (A) (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Really liked the ground, well stocked even after the game and looks slick. Except for the away turnstiles which are a slight issue for the rounder gentleman
Away end is a bit shit now with a cramped concourse and small exit. Wouldn’t like to be in there in an emergency. You can tell how bad the ground was that it was the good stand before.

Rest of the ground is really top notch though.

Adge

The late late show yet again! We done well to weather the storm and probably just about deserved it in the end. Onto Preston!

Kingokings204

Best season I’ve personally ever known. I’m 33 and I’m loving this. Well played city. Bit lucky again tonight as I thought a draw was fair but hey that’s what the good teams do. Take their chances

Brighton Sky Blue

Away end is a bit shit now with a cramped concourse and small exit. Wouldn’t like to be in there in an emergency. You can tell how bad the ground was that it was the good stand before.

Yeah, though I wouldn’t expect them to think much about the away end. The rest impressed me a lot, hopefully CBS could become more like it.

Liquid Gold

Yeah, though I wouldn’t expect them to think much about the away end. The rest impressed me a lot, hopefully CBS could become more like it.
The concourses are just huge and have stalls at both sides. Barely any queues at all. They built it on top of their old ground so all the pubs around still too.

EAst ender

We keep hearing stories about that end being replaced and joining the whole thing up but we need to buy the houses behind the away stand to do it and they're the best part of £1/2M a pop and there are 24 of them. A lot of money for 2000 extra seats.

Liquid Gold

We keep hearing stories about that end being replaced and joining the whole thing up but we need to buy the houses behind the away stand to do it and they're the best part of £1/2M a pop and there are 24 of them. A lot of money for 2000 extra seats.
Yeah I could understand why you don’t do it. It’s no worse than a lot of other grounds and would just be a vanity thing but it isn’t great in there.

EAst ender

Yeah I could understand why you don’t do it. It’s no worse than a lot of other grounds and would just be a vanity thing but it isn’t great in there.
Appreciated LG. Whether we could do something with the existing shell, I've no idea but we can't go any higher due to the houses.
Most away fans don't realise there are more outlets up the stairs in that stand, not sure if you guys were aware.
It's definitely the crap stand at the Gate nowadays, by some margin.

EAst ender

Teams never learn . According to oggy we've taken something like 30 points against team's that play 4 at the back lol.
We don't usually play 4 at the back wingy, injuries have forces our hand a bit. The young lad 'Bell' playing right back is an attacking player making just his 2nd appearance, we are THAT short at the mo.
Taking nothing away from your win BTW.

Liquid Gold

Appreciated LG. Whether we could do something with the existing shell, I've no idea but we can't go any higher due to the houses.
Most away fans don't realise there are more outlets up the stairs in that stand, not sure if you guys were aware.
It's definitely the crap stand at the Gate nowadays, by some margin.
One thing that goes for it is that the roof is still low and everybody is together so the atmosphere gets going.

A big problem with many new builds is that they have comfort in mind and it takes the atmosphere away.

Cramped in the stand and spacious out back is the way.

lifeskyblue

Ah tits.

Feel we didn’t deserve that. Nige has got the youngsters playing but there’s still the odd mistake which usually ends in a goal, sadly.

But this season is nothing for us. Just gotta build on what looks a bright future…

Good numbers and noise from you btw

You are right….a draw would have been fair result…but results rarely are fair. 3points so valuable to us. We keep playing/fighting to the very end and our team ‘togetherness’ is phenomenal…the amount of late goals we score is testament to that.
Was impressed by your young centre half and right back…I think both have big futures but you probably won’t keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

Are we better with Victor up front on his own instead of Godden or does Godden go straight back in when fit and bench Victor?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Ah tits.

Feel we didn’t deserve that. Nige has got the youngsters playing but there’s still the odd mistake which usually ends in a goal, sadly.

But this season is nothing for us. Just gotta build on what looks a bright future…

Good numbers and noise from you btw👍🏻

Thought we were good value for it to be honest and our side is also as depleted and as on its arse as the next. Enjoyed you trying to play some proper football though, no hoofing around shite. Keep doing it and the results follow.

PVA

Didn't think it was a great performance but an absolutely tremendous win and a brilliant effort from a set of clearly knackered players.

Six points from two average performances. Feels good after 3 or 4 recent brilliant performances with nothing to show for it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Listening to Pearson reaction and reading comments from Bristol City, they're talking like we were absolutely dominated.

Am I missing something?

Thought we delivered a good away performance tonight

Aside from 45-60 minutes when we were under the cosh I’ve no idea where he’s got that from.

fernandopartridge

Listening to Pearson reaction and reading comments from Bristol City, they're talking like we were absolutely dominated.

Am I missing something?

Thought we delivered a good away performance tonight
They had a couple of good spells but we always looked like we could score. I suppose though Pearson with a young side isn't going to say otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread