Match Thread Bristol City (A) (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Decent half…playing good football but final ball not quite finding man. Bristol winning lot in air at both ends of pitch…got to watch that. I feel Gyokeres trying too hard to make things happen and also more interested in wrestling his opposite number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

Sunderlands home game with Burton has been stopped after 4 minutes due to a fan collapsing! It's still yet to resume.
Hope the fan is OK, they suspect a heart attack.

Esoterica

Wish I had your confidence
Just can't see where their threat is going to come from barring a clanger from someone. Our box is better than their diamond, no real aerial threat from anyone but their CB Klose, not a physical side either. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pearson change it up at HT.

SheafIsGod

Hasn’t Maatsen outscored our superstar O’Hare now in just…

*checks notes**

…two league games where he’s been played further up?

Laughable.

Paxman II

Hamer having an influential game and overall we are good for 0-1. Allen having a good energetic game. Maesten looks good in this attack minded position and has the energy to get up and down far,far more than the likes of Shipley.
Others all growing and playing with confidence, just need to be prepared for a Bristol effort second half that we must stamp out with hopefully another goal. pressing has been excellent from us and the counter at times too bar a few misplaced passes.
Just don't let them back in it in the first 20 minutes of the second half, and we will be OK.

ccfc92

Playing okay, just need to sure up our on the ball/defensive passing.

Massive 45 coming up, hope we go out and grab the 2nd rather than invite them on! PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

At some point Sheaf needs to come on. Think the first 15 minutes will be vital (plus the following 30). Oggy saying we are not pressing as much (wonder if that's deliberate to preserve energy)

covcity4life

At some point Sheaf needs to come on. Think the first 15 minutes will be vital (plus the following 30). Oggy saying we are not pressing as much (wonder if that's deliberate to preserve energy)
I noticed that too. Must be deliberate. Keep shape. And fact we not energetic enough to perform it well at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread