Bristol away (1 Viewer)

aodea

Hey,

going to the bristol game away, will be a good few of us and we are staying in bristol for weekend. Any idea what pubs would be away fan friendly before the match?

Thanks

CV22SBA

Hey,

going to the bristol game away, will be a good few of us and we are staying in bristol for weekend. Any idea what pubs would be away fan friendly before the match?

Thanks

Sh1t hole around the ground and most pubs dont allow away fans. Better off drinking in the city centre.

Hcut PUSB

Horn and Trumpet in town used to be very good as did the Grosvenor Arms on Bedminster Hill

City is good for a night out though used to live there for a while still remember the all nighters in the beirkellar.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Plenty of pubs down the waterfront 15 minute walk from there.
Pubs in Bedminster are normally home fans only apart from the Tabbaco factory in north street which is a 10 minute walk away !!!

steveo1987

nova scotia,the cottage,the rose of denmark,the grain barge,the merchants arms,the pumphouse all around the floating harbour are all excellent drinking establishments.

Mr pot

The lager in the rose of Denmark was so flat I thought it was cider. Nice looking pub but foking shit beer

Hobo

The lager in the rose of Denmark was so flat I thought it was cider. Nice looking pub but foking shit beer

Are you sure it wasn't cider? You we're in Bristol weren't you.

Mr pot

That was my point. There such cider heads even there beer looks like it

Mr pot

Lager? Its a real ale pub,drink real beer and man
up.

I was a cellar manager for a few years and only drank ale. Real ale was a passion of mine. Moved abroad to a hot country and never really drunk it since coming back

Users who are viewing this thread