#bringCityhome hits London (1 Viewer)

hill83

Bet you went for a couple of sneaky pints didn't you. At lunch.
Come on, you can tell me. :)

Been down in London all day, kept looking out for the Billboard ... but the CT driver obviously doesn't go 'sarf of the river'. I'm told that mugshots of me and others from this forum have frightened young children throughout the Capital.

Seriously, great effort by CT and the photos look fantastic, particularly liked the one by Houses of Parliament.

pusbccfc

Would be immense if it's on the hill.

Just got to say. Total respect for the advan what a mega idea. I thought it was a local stunt but for it to rock up in front of SISU Towers and the FL house of horror is just fantastic. I had it down as naff but you have made me change my mind. KING BRILLIANT if you ask me!

derbyskyblue

one question i want to ask tho simon, why now?. you all must have known at the c t that sisu were not fit and proper owners. Why did you not put pressure on these people when they moved us to northampton? Dont get me wrong i'm grateful to anyone or organistion that can get us back home asap...but still i wonder why.....

Nick

Administrator
Are there any pictures with anybody actually paying attention to it? Get it in the mix of crowds

JimmyHillsbeard

Been down in London all day, kept looking out for the Billboard ... but the CT driver obviously doesn't go 'sarf of the river'. I'm told that mugshots of me and others from this forum have frightened young children throughout the Capital.

Seriously, great effort by CT and the photos look fantastic, particularly liked the one by Houses of Parliament.

Pity the Houses of Parliament are in recess until September

rightumpty

Simon at last we have someone who is prepared to speak up and actually do something for City supporters. Have you been knighted yet or made Prime Minister? Your articles are a breath of fresh air to us and keep the interest going to those of us who are beginning to lose faith.

The Lurker

blend (9 Hours Ago), ccfc92 (10 Hours Ago), ccfcmustang (17 Hours Ago), ccfcway (16 Hours Ago), Cheshire Sky Blue (10 Hours Ago), chiefdave (13 Hours Ago), duffer (16 Hours Ago), hill83 (16 Hours Ago), italiahorse (11 Hours Ago), Jack Griffin (16 Hours Ago), LastGarrison (10 Hours Ago), lifelongcityfan (15 Hours Ago), ohitsaidwalker king power (13 Hours Ago), olderskyblue (16 Hours Ago), Otis (1 Hour Ago), robbiethemole (10 Hours Ago), shmmeee (15 Hours Ago), skybluebal (54 Minutes Ago),skybluetony176 (16 Hours Ago), The Lurker (17 Hours Ago), The Reverend Skyblue (14 Hours Ago), Voice_of_Reason (11 Hours Ago)

All the above liked the idea, few posters who would usually be vocal for SISU missing from the above list i see. Can't even applaud a great effort from our local paper. Says it all really

Hobo

Will it be visiting the top games of the day once the season starts? Good effort anyway, every bit helps.

Hobo

Are there any pictures with anybody actually paying attention to it? Get it in the mix of crowds

It's a bit like all those flyers that come through the door, most go in the bin....but someone somewhere....publicity and advertising are strange beasts.

Nick

Administrator
Will it be visiting the top games of the day once the season starts? Good effort anyway, every bit helps.

Ideally it would park up where it would get loads of visitors, although what happens then as there is no real call to action on it. Do they just want people to look at it and then carry on with their day? Do they want the people who see it to do something once they have seen it? (Sign the petition) or is it just to take pictures of in different places? Do they want people to tweet #bringcityhome ?

Nick

Administrator
It's a bit like all those flyers that come through the door, most go in the bin....but someone somewhere....publicity and advertising are strange beasts.

I don't use social media so I don't know whether people in London picked up and tweeted about it to say "Just seen this driving through London " etc. Did it cause much of a stir? How many tweets from people in London that saw it were there for #bringcityhome ?

hill83

I don't use social media so I don't know whether people in London picked up and tweeted about it to say "Just seen this driving through London " etc. Did it cause much of a stir? How many tweets from people in London that saw it were there for #bringcityhome ?

A quick bit of research shows this is the 'tweet' details for #bringcityhome so far

bringcityhome.jpg

hill83

Is that since yesterday or whenever the van was there?

Ever. On twitter since twitter began.

For me the main point is getting a massive sign outside of their offices to piss them all off. Not many other people really give a shit.

Monners

Is it possible to have a travelling gif show to drive around? Open to abuse perhaps, but would draw more attention :eek:

Nick

Administrator
Is it possible to have a travelling gif show to drive around? Open to abuse perhaps, but would draw more attention :eek:

Funny you say it, I was thinking that! If they were good gifs they would get posted more online

Monners

I don't want to make it seem as if I am encouraging you Hill, and not that you need any, but please keep up the good work (there is a gif in there somewhere!)!

Funny you say it, I was thinking that! If they were good gifs they would get posted more online

I haven't a clue what you're on about :confused:

IT stuff - straight over my head :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread