#bringCityhome because... (1 Viewer)

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
We're looking to put some emotion and strength of feeling behind the #bringCityhome campaign.

Let us know why Coventry City should be playing in Coventry. Twitter is best, or on the Cov Tel Facebook page - but if you can't do that post your message on here.

#bringCityhome because...

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/watch-tell-you-want-bringcityhome-7614778

Help us send a message to the people who can sort this situation out.

Greggs

#bringCityhome because my wife is most annoying at the weekend.

aloisiwouldhavescored

#bringcityhome because I miss my Saturday afternoon "fix" and wanted to celebrate 50 years of going to home matches as I have been a CCFC supporter since 1964.

covcity4life

#bringCityhome because whatever i said, whatever i did, i didn't mean it, i just want you back for good!

Last edited:

Monners

...So that my children can enjoy the excitement of going to games with pride just as I did with my late father when I was a youngster.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Dal

Please #bringCityhome so I don't lose my newborn son to Man Utd like I have with my daughter. We can't afford to lose the new generation of fans.

Last edited:

smoo310pusb

#bringCityhome because it's not only the football fans of the community who is missing out, it is the entire community itself. So many businesses have endured a slow decline in profits, mainly being Burger Vans, Cafe's, Local pubs e.t.c, due to Coventry not being where they belong. A whole community has been let down.

ccfcmustang

#bringcityhome because Coventry is currently lacking the togetherness that only a 131 year old football club can revive. We are a one club city, always have been, always will be

letsallsingtogether

#Bringcityhome because my seat in block 16 is waiting for me, like that long lost lover!!!

Users who are viewing this thread