Bring a scarf 5th Feb (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just dug out my season ticket scarf from a few years ago, along with my old Subaru top. Never wear colours normally, but think everyone should do their bit for the atmosphere not only for the players but the stay away fans.

Hoping there's lots of singing throughout!

Johhny Blue

I'll be wearing mine while I'm glued to the computer at work. I need it it's minus 40 degrees here in Canada. Maybe I'll even dig out my old sky blue rattle from the late 60's.

Elsie, Elsie give us a goal.

SkyBlueUkeman

I think we're going to see a lot of "Cassidy group", Subaru and maybe even the odd Peugeot sponsor tomorrow! EMBRACE IT! PUSB!!

rob9872

Tallon and glazepta ftw

Changeyourface

Just dug out my season ticket scarf from a few years ago, along with my old Subaru top. Never wear colours normally, but think everyone should do their bit for the atmosphere not only for the players but the stay away fans.

Hoping there's lots of singing throughout!

How does a grown man wearing a worn out sports top that's more than likely two sizes to small, add any atmosphere?

RichieGunns

Sad thing is I don't have a city scarf and I can't afford to buy one :(

I'll ware my sky blue shirt and that'll have to do I guess!

rob9872

Where will you be sat Rich?

Mr pot

I never wear colours to a match. A habit from going all day for away matches.

I have the final kit worn for the highfield rd last season. Do I or don't I ??? I have a scarf so I reckon that'll do

Besides the players won't see each other in the sea of sky blue

rob9872

Block 20 row Z seat 20

If there's anyone from the SBT around me, please say hi!

I have loads rich, I'll try and remember a spare for you. I'm not too far away and will find you before kick off.

shmmeee

How does a grown man wearing a worn out sports top that's more than likely two sizes to small, add any atmosphere?

Well firstly, I haven't put on that much weight! Secondly, what a silly question. I assume I'll find you sat quietly in the stands complaining about the noise?

In case you are actually mentally retarded and couldn't work out the point (in which case I apologise and give my congratulations to your carer) the crowd's job is to remind the team we're on their side, wearing the same colours as them is a basic way of doing this, along with singing their name and cheering when they do well.

Joy Division

I'll probably be wearing about 7 layers tonight so doubt I'll be wearing sky blue, dont know how anyone could on a cold winter evening!

My scarf will be worn proudly though :p

Changeyourface

Well firstly, I haven't put on that much weight! Secondly, what a silly question. I assume I'll find you sat quietly in the stands complaining about the noise?

In case you are actually mentally retarded and couldn't work out the point (in which case I apologise and give my congratulations to your carer) the crowd's job is to remind the team we're on their side, wearing the same colours as them is a basic way of doing this, along with singing their name and cheering when they do well.

I'm actually not going tonight. Atmosphere is all about cheering your team on and singing your heart out, not wearing a silly t-shirt that looks tragic on anybody over the age of 14.

Waldorf

OK. I've got every piece of clothing in some sort of blue (including the blue & white stripe boxers). All I need now is for whichever sneaky bugger who took my scarf to own up ...

Users who are viewing this thread