Brilliant Video (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

Naive comment of the year alert: Surely after this result, and watching that, SISU can see the commercial sense in increasing their investment (i.e. loss to be fair) in City if they are ever to get a sale and be rid of us.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Brilliant video, just like the good old days back in 67 /87 . Jimmy Hill and Cyrille Regis will have big smiles on their faces.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ryan Haynes seems all a little nonplussed by it all doesn't he?

He was one of the first to run up to Stokes and jump all over him!

I do love it how over the course of the season we’ve seen players celebrating or congratulating the ones who are often playing in their place ie O’Brien and Burge, Stokes and Haynes etc. Despite the competition, the team do seem to have a really tight bond!

rupert_bear

Good viewing and an insight to what things could be, Fridays game, the performance, the fans reaction during and after amazing but not a surprise. Had we been able more than double the 4500 there Friday would have been there. This is a club worth investing in, and a fan base worth investing in, there must be some out there who would if the current owner won’t.

Otis

He was one of the first to run up to Stokes and jump all over him!

I do love it how over the course of the season we’ve seen players celebrating or congratulating the ones who are often playing in their place ie O’Brien and Burge, Stokes and Haynes etc. Despite the competition, the team do seem to have a really tight bond!
Just first when the whistle blows for full time. He just seems to just be looking at his phone and walks from the bench quite nonchalantly and like we've just drawn 0-0 in a friendly. ;) In fact, same can be said for most of the bench.

RegTheDonk

Just first when the whistle blows for full time. He just seems to just be looking at his phone and walks from the bench quite nonchalantly and like we've just drawn 0-0 in a friendly. ;) In fact, same can be said for most of the bench.
Thing is Otis, people of that age group the mobile phone is as important as their dick! Last 10 minutes, the job's been done, the game won...they can relax a little and start tweeting/facebooking.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Guess they didn’t want to disrespect County too much; let’s not give Nolan something else to moan about ;)

And they sure made up for it after the initial delayed celebrations

Otis

Guess they didn’t want to disrespect County too much; let’s not give Nolan something else to moan about ;)

And they sure made up for it after the initial delayed celebrations
Yeah, not having a go. Just all seemed a bit dazed perhaps.

Was half expecting them to all come flying off the bench in joyous celebration.

Gazolba

Almost seems like the final. Hope that ends the same way.
Felt a bit sorry for JMD, he's never really had a chance to contribute. Looks a bit lost out there.

stevefloyd

Absolutely brilliant video I have had the Mickey Doyle song in my head all weekend...fantastic by the players but even more fantastic by our fans....quality

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Enough said.

Now that's what you call, LET'S ALL SING TOGETHER, PLAY UP SKY BLUES, WHILE WE SING TOGETHER,
WE WILL NEVER LOSE.
LOUD AND PROUD. PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread