Bright Enobakhare (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

His agent is talking to wolves about the one year contract extension with them
Bright did well and looks a talented prospect but Wolves are fishing in a very different pond nowadays, I doubt they will extend that extension let’s remember it was third division so unless he goes into the first team squad why would they bother and why would he, he’s sensible enough to know he needs to play every week and has said so.

block16

Wolves have ambitions of winning the premier league within next 5 years (mad but it’s the aim). Can’t see them being too bothered about keeping Bright

covboy1987

Hopefully, the rumour is true he will be with us for another year - however, his performances will not have gone unnoticed by championship clubs and he may start getting offers-I hope robins can persuade him to give it another year at league 1 level with the promises of regular football and not possibly stuck on the subs bench at a championship club

SBAndy

Hopefully, the rumour is true he will be with us for another year - however, his performances will not have gone unnoticed by championship clubs and he may start getting offers-I hope robins can persuade him to give it another year at league 1 level with the promises of regular football and not possibly stuck on the subs bench at a championship club

I can imagine a big part in this is how much freedom he’s given on the pitch and how we are building the team around him. Hopefully that plays a part in his/his agent’s decision making.

Gazolba

When have we ever kept anyone really good from one season to the next?

skybluepm2

There’s certainly a deal to be done. Robins said last night that they’re ready to push the button on 2 great players but it’s all up in the air because of the Ricoh uncertainty.

Spoke very highly of Bright and was laughing about his not so discreet manner in which he appears to announce things on social media. He’d be a big, big signing for us.

SkyBlueDom26

There’s certainly a deal to be done. Robins said last night that they’re ready to push the button on 2 great players but it’s all up in the air because of the Ricoh uncertainty.

Spoke very highly of Bright and was laughing about his not so discreet manner in which he appears to announce things on social media. He’d be a big, big signing for us.
The 2 big players are stockdale and bright

skybluepm2

This Ricoh deal needs to hurry up ffs what’s taking them so long

Boddy said that he thought that they were there on Friday evening and ready to sign the deal, but ‘the goalposts were moved’ and so it drags into this week.

I wouldn’t say they’re a million miles away on the basis of the above but the clock is certainly ticking. Didn’t press on what he meant but assume he was talking about Wasps. Fingers crossed it’s done in the next day or 2.

fernandopartridge

Boddy said that he thought that they were there on Friday evening and ready to sign the deal, but ‘the goalposts were moved’ and so it drags into this week.

I wouldn’t say they’re a million miles away on the basis of the above but the clock is certainly ticking. Didn’t press on what he meant but assume he was talking about Wasps. Fingers crossed it’s done in the next day or 2.

That's the problem with football and rugby clubs, different goalposts meaning they get moved a lot.

chiefdave

Slightly worrying if Wasps are pissing around. They've got form for that of course. There was a deal for the season just gone all agreed and about to be announced back in December 2017 only for Wasps to pull out at the last minute and stretch things out for months.

mds

Probably waiting to see how the Wasps season finishes before they decide what they can and cant give deal wise, European competition is probably a big earner for the Wasps if they are out they may be a little more reliant on the football clubs income to help them along.

ccfchoi87

He’s edited any mention of returning next season out of his social media posts and has been listed as returning to Wolves on our retained list.

olderskyblue

Slightly worrying if Wasps are pissing around. They've got form for that of course. There was a deal for the season just gone all agreed and about to be announced back in December 2017 only for Wasps to pull out at the last minute and stretch things out for months.

Just as worrying if it's SISU that's pissing around. They've got form for that of course... Maybe they all mis-interpreted the handshake again eh? ;)

SkyBlueCRJ

He’s edited any mention of returning next season out of his social media posts and has been listed as returning to Wolves on our retained list.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the social media posts. He almost certainly would've been asked to remove his comments by the club as firstly, it's deceiving to our fanbase if it turns out to be false and secondly, if rumours are true that a contract is to be signed under the condition that we're playing at the Ricoh next season, again he cannot explicitly say he'll see us next season as talks are still ongoing, therefore there's still no guarantees that we're even staying at the Ricoh.

Liquid Gold

Doesn't necessarily mean anything that he's counted as returning to his parent club. JCH was on our returned list at the end of last season.

Users who are viewing this thread