Bright Enobakhare (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Bright will be a journeyman. I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole
Think he’s even struggling to be a journey man...

Bet he regrets not staying with us and Mark Robins when he had the chance,I bet his agent has been onto the club many a time.

Skybluefaz

Bet he regrets not staying with us and Mark Robins when he had the chance,I bet his agent has been onto the club many a time.
I'm not sure he'll regret it. He'll just wonder why people aren't falling over to sign him. He sounds as mad as a box of frogs and it's a shame because if he engaged himself he'd make a great career in the game.

Reactions: AOM

KenilworthSkyBlue

I doubt he regrets it as it's quite clear all he seems to want out of the game is money - something the club can't offer. Also, it was only a matter of time before Robins would've grown tired of his antics. Even if he'd signed I highly doubt he would've built much of a future at the club as he's clearly impossible to manage.

Terry Gibson's perm

His career is starting to look a bit like Moussa a good short spell here and not a lot else of note

torchomatic

What's Kevin Thornton doing now?

Reactions: vow
D

Deleted member 2477

Cant believe we are now on 51 pages for a bloke who is not coming, never was coming and has shown disrespect to the fans, club and every where he has been since. Get a grip people

fernandopartridge

He was too busy in jumping jacks giving it the big one or having poos.
Then again if he is / was an alcoholic he gets some sympathy from me. Certainly though that era of young cov players used to be out in town all the time, I think they're much more disciplined now.

Brighton Sky Blue

Then again if he is / was an alcoholic he gets some sympathy from me. Certainly though that era of young cov players used to be out in town all the time, I think they're much more disciplined now.

I saw him a few times in the Aardvark in my late teens, he already looked washed up then

Legia Sky Blue

Crying shame really because he was exceptionally talented. Unfortunately his older brother had already followed the same path and was not an ideal role model. Neither was having Coleman as his manager!!

Covstu

Crying shame really because he was exceptionally talented. Unfortunately his older brother had already followed the same path and was not an ideal role model. Neither was having Coleman as his manager!!
He was, you could see that if he applied himself he would have been a cracking little player. The last time I seen him in a city shirt he looked about 2 stone overweight

Grendel

I saw him a few times in the Aardvark in my late teens, he already looked washed up then

Blokes been everywhere - I saw outside my local shop smoking a spliff

Grendel

He wasn’t exceptionally talented

mrtrench

There's clearly something wrong emotionally with Bright. He's young and appears to not be able to cope with the situation. He needs some support. Does the FA not offer something? And why didn't Wolves help him?

Terry Gibson's perm

There's clearly something wrong emotionally with Bright. He's young and appears to not be able to cope with the situation. He needs some support. Does the FA not offer something? And why didn't Wolves help him?

It should be the pfa that helps him if Taylor can stop spending all the cash on art for the offices.

oscillatewildly

At what point does a supposed 'attitude problem' become a mental health concern?
I'm not knocking your suggestion, trenchie but surely he alone is the one who can initiate support/help if it is needed?

Grendel

Its not really any different to Misfud. On his first week at the club his agent wandered in to a Jaguar dealer explained he’s going to be worth millions and demanded a free XK

Nick

Administrator

Think it was said at the time and has been shown he isn't that bothered about football and very bothered about money.

Users who are viewing this thread