Bright Enobakhare (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

He's clearly not right in the head as alluded to before.

Not because he chose to go to the championship over a homeless league 1 club but just the constant attention seeking from fans. I bet those that are less reserved will be on at him now.

cc84cov

It is what it is I suppose a money game as someone said I think robins give up a while back now I’m sure he will do well in the championship.

Kieranp96

Not to bothered about missing out on him, but angry with the hints he dropped at staying let's hope his acl goes , joking don't hope that on anyone.

theferret

Hopefully we can have a few days at least without the annoying #announce<insert name of player we have no hope of signing> appearing everywhere.

chiefdave

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

Close down site, now he's not coming. Fuck all else to talk about :(

Mr Panda

He's clearly not right in the head as alluded to before.

Not because he chose to go to the championship over a homeless league 1 club but just the constant attention seeking from fans. I bet those that are less reserved will be on at him now.

According to Seyi Oloofinanja (wolves loan manager) however you spell it, he has form here. Says weird things.

Johnnythespider

Would have liked him to come but not devastated, will Wigan get the player we saw or the player who couldn't hack it in Scotland, an erratic character so who knows, either way he's history now, move along nothing to see here.

Liquid Gold

Would have liked him to come but not devastated, will Wigan get the player we saw or the player who couldn't hack it in Scotland, an erratic character so who knows, either way he's history now, move along nothing to see here.
I definitely wouldn’t want him around in a relegation battle. Wigan will struggle next year and he will come up against better quality and higher tempo in the league. I can see them getting pissed off with him.

Liquid Gold

not bitter at all mate?!
Pissed off he didn’t come here but you can look back on posts from the start of the summer where I say I don’t think he’s championship ready. He just won’t get the time on the ball he did at this level and if he’s losing the ball in his own half for a team struggling in the championship it’s going to result in conceding goals.

clint van damme

Pissed off he didn’t come here but you can look back on posts from the start of the summer where I say I don’t think he’s championship ready. He just won’t get the time on the ball he did at this level and if he’s losing the ball in his own half for a team struggling in the championship it’s going to result in conceding goals.

to be fair, it's generally the way the loan path goes with young players, do well in one league and then move up to the next.
3 players we had last season now gone that route. Would have been nice to have had him again but if I were Wolves I would want to see how he can perform in the Championship. I'm sure they have highlighted the areas he needs improving on and have probably already been working with him on them.

His social media prick teasing was out of order, so I can see why people aren't happy about that. The summer of death threats from 5 stone, 17 year old virgins might teach him to be a bit more selective about what he posts in future!

Users who are viewing this thread