Bright Enobakhare (16 Viewers)

CanadianCCFC

Try to do much

Get out of my club!
If this makes you happy then here you go:

Bright Enobakhare is a world class player who is far too good for league 1. If we sign him it will be INSTANT PROMOTION!!! He can do no wrong and deserves the offer Bale had for 1 million pounds/week. Any contract he signs for wages any lower than that should be looked at as a bargain for his club.

Play Up Enobakhare and the vastly inferior rest of the Sky Blues squad.

robbiekeane

Bright Enobakhare is a world class player who is far too good for league 1. If we sign him it will be INSTANT PROMOTION!!! He can do no wrong and deserves the offer Bale had for 1 million pounds/week. Any contract he signs for wages any lower than that should be looked at as a bargain for his club.

Think I can guess who you’re replying to, had the twat on ignore for 6 months

Great_Expectations

I know this won’t be very popular but is he even that good? Remember him being very frustrating and loads of people saying he was dog shit in the first few games. I think he was good, but are people actually getting so caught up in this hype they are thinking of him as much more than he actually is?

It’s a fair question to ask, but he really is that good. Without doubt, he’s a difference maker in L1.

He can be frustrating and at times is like a ‘ball hogger’ on a school playground, but he has that extra special ability to make things happen that is elusive is L1.

He’s well worth whatever we pay.

Gibbo

If I was Bright, or his agent, we would not be first choice but be good to have in the back pocket should nothing better turn up. At his age, and with that talent, Bright needs exposure. He just wants it at a team as high up the leagues as possible. So if I was him I'd sit and wait until the last minute of the transfer window.

That said, having seen the side at Swindon, we looked ok in every position except Bright's and up front. Clearly a Walker Bright combo would make a big difference assuming Walker can deliver as promised.

Evo1883

Absolutely nothing suggests this is going to happen, I'm officially withdrawing my interest from this thread lol

covcity4life

Bit ott tbh

Liquid Gold

I'm surprised nothing has happened with Bright yet. I don't even mean here, it's just obvious he wasn't going to be in Wolves' first team this year so why has he not moved on either on a perm or loan.

better days

I'm surprised nothing has happened with Bright yet. I don't even mean here, it's just obvious he wasn't going to be in Wolves' first team this year so why has he not moved on either on a perm or loan.
I said to Nick yesterday that I suspect Wolves are holding out to try to force him to sign a contract extension
If they let him come here or elsewhere on loan they'll have to pay part of his wages and then he can leave for free or on a fee set by a tribunal
If we have offered £600k as reported Wolves will be wondering what his value will be at the end of the season if he's done well and scored goals

Liquid Gold

I said to Nick yesterday that I suspect Wolves are holding out to try to force him to sign a contract extension
If they let him come here or elsewhere on loan they'll have to pay part of his wages and then he can leave for free or on a fee set by a tribunal
If we have offered £600k as reported Wolves will be wondering what his value will be at the end of the season if he's done well and scored goals
The fact that the rumoured number deal hasn’t been signed could be a good thing though right? Wolves might cut their losses now, sell to us and stick on a hefty sell on fee as part of the deal?

Sbarcher

Could someone start a new thread if either he or the Forest guy signs, can’t keep checking these tomes for any new revelations. Many thanks.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think they could negate that a bit with a sell-on clause and add-ons. If they let him come here now and he does well, then they'll potentially benefit from it later on, especially if we got promoted. If he signs a new lucrative contract and goes out on loan and disappoints they're left with a player no-one wants anymore on a lot more money.

Users who are viewing this thread