Bright Enobakhare (13 Viewers)

Cavan O'Doherty

I love how this account comes up every summer without fail, and some people still fall for it!

higgs

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="#OnThisDay hashtag on Twitter">#OnThisDay</a> in 2018...<br><br>An incredible day as the Sky Blues won promotion to League One, after beating Exeter City 3-1 in the League Two Play-Off Final at Wembley!<br><br>Re-live the day and the goals below... <a href="News about #PUSB on Twitter">#PUSB</a> <a href="Coventry City on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/K6OMqCrciz</a></p>&mdash; Coventry City (@Coventry_City) <a href="">May 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="#OnThisDay hashtag on Twitter">#OnThisDay</a> in 2018...<br><br>An incredible day as the Sky Blues won promotion to League One, after beating Exeter City 3-1 in the League Two Play-Off Final at Wembley!<br><br>Re-live the day and the goals below... <a href="News about #PUSB on Twitter">#PUSB</a> <a href="Coventry City on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/K6OMqCrciz</a></p>&mdash; Coventry City (@Coventry_City) <a href="">May 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are u a bot m8 ?

mark82

It's a fake account, I suspect he's just reacting to what Bright posted and taking a stab. Wouldn't surprise me if Bright signed, he seemed to love it here. Equally, wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. He's going to have options, can only hope he enjoyed it so much he'd take a gamble thinking we could be genuine promotion contenders.

mark82

If Wolves wanted to keep him surely they'd just exercise his option? Not sure where that rumour has come from, or whether it's been confirmed by Wolves but seems strange.

TTG

Im assuming the just Photoshop the hands and face from when David meyler signed. It says no 8 on the top.

TTG

Great_Expectations

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see him return, even if it’s as one of the higher earners in the squad. He’s technically superior to anyone in this league.

Full credit to him if he does, it’s rare footballers think long term and about the importance of first team football to their development as opposed to their bank balance.

ccfc1234

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see him return, even if it’s as one of the higher earners in the squad. He’s technically superior to anyone in this league.

Full credit to him if he does, it’s rare footballers think long term and about the importance of first team football to their development as opposed to their bank balance.

Career progression is not always vertical and in many cases can involve a season playing below the peak of your ability while you hone the finer points of your game and adjusting to 1/2 games a week.
Bright is just that and I think is wise enough to know if he impresses then the championship pretenders will be knocking on our door.

SkyBlueCRJ

Career progression is not always vertical and in many cases can involve a season playing below the peak of your ability while you hone the finer points of your game and adjusting to 1/2 games a week.
Bright is just that and I think is wise enough to know if he impresses then the championship pretenders will be knocking on our door.

It might seem bias as I obviously want him to stay, but as excellent as he was last season, I could see him struggling at a higher level at this moment in his career. There are several flaws in his game that whilst not massively noticeable in League One, would almost certainly be highlighted in the Championship, let alone in the Premier League. For instance, not releasing the ball at the correct times or quickly enough, trying to beat 5 men at once, and consistently failing to look up will expose him in my opinion.

Ironing out these flaws in League One will give him a greater chance of improving his overall game and subsequently allow himself to become established in a higher division - whether it be with us or another team.

fernandopartridge

It might seem bias as I obviously want him to stay, but as excellent as he was last season, I could see him struggling at a higher level at this moment in his career. There are several flaws in his game that whilst not massively noticeable in League One, would almost certainly be highlighted in the Championship, let alone in the Premier League. For instance, not releasing the ball at the correct times or quickly enough, trying to beat 5 men at once, and consistently failing to look up will expose him in my opinion.

Ironing out these flaws in League One will give him a greater chance of improving his overall game and subsequently allow himself to become established in a higher division - whether it be with us or another team.
Agreed, he's not yet better than this level but has the potential to be

SkyBlueCRJ

Agreed, he's not yet better than this level but has the potential to be

I'd say he's one of the best players in the division but he's not quite Championship quality just yet. He's certainly got the ability so I doubt it'd take him long to reach those standards but in the short team I'd suggest he's a way off from having the 'footballing brain' to establish himself at a higher level. Maddison had to do it with Aberdeen before establishing himself at Norwich, and Wilson had to do it with us before establishing himself at Bournemouth. I don't see how Bright is any different - I just hope Bright's of the same mindset.

Bertola

Is it any coincidence that Bright has started posting things about us again, now that rumours have restarted about a Ricoh deal being agreed? Hopefully it's back on with the additional budget you would have to assume we'd have by playing at the Ricoh.

Yet another reason to hate Wasps if they back out and cost us a chance at signing Bright

SkyBlueDom26

Is it any coincidence that Bright has started posting things about us again, now that rumours have restarted about a Ricoh deal being agreed? Hopefully it's back on with the additional budget you would have to assume we'd have by playing at the Ricoh.

Yet another reason to hate Wasps if they back out and cost us a chance at signing Bright
Like i said, the only chance we've got of signing bright is if we stay the ricoh, its a huge pull

Greggs

What a load of shite.

They don't care if we are at the Ricoh, the pitch is really shit and it's at 30% capacity most of the time with Wasps branding everywhere. As long as they are getting paid and enjoy the rest of the team the Ricoh is irrelevant
I agree, different story if potential ground share was Northampton or Nuneaton, but the fact it's a decent stadium/pitch, i dont see it making too much difference. Unless of course it's effecting what wages we can offer....

SkyBlueCRJ

I agree, different story if potential ground share was Northampton or Nuneaton, but the fact it's a decent stadium/pitch, i dont see it making too much difference. Unless of course it's effecting what wages we can offer....

Agreed, the only way I think it'll effect him coming back if it restricts the contract we're able to offer. Sometimes it helps, but realistically players don't care that much.

Covstu

we are a stepping stone for him as a player but that's why we need to get him on the books and make the most out of it. if we can make a mill out of him for another good season then its money well spent.

Covstu

So - leave Ricoh = less fans = lower budget = alien surroundings = poorer atmosphere.

But playing at the Ricoh makes no difference to the players? What bollocks.

Sure, many if those elements are issues anyway, but they'll be vastly magnified if we sod off.
agree, every footballer wants to play in nice grounds each week (shite pitch accepted) but equally others will play wherever for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread