Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

34 pages based mostly on rumor and speculation.
Why don't we wait for MR to either announce something or name him in the squad.
For Christ’s sake stop talking sense,

Samo

I don't want to see you predicting scores or lineups then

At least with that we know there is going to be an event.
Discussing Bright being sacked or Bright being in the squad seems like something to debate but discussing shit we know nothing about seems a bit pointless to me is all. (Well, 35 pages of it does anyway)

Liquid Gold

Discussing Bright being sacked or Bright being in the squad seems like something to debate but discussing shit we know nothing about seems a bit pointless to me is all. (Well, 35 pages of it does anyway)
There already has been an event, a waster has missed another game.

Grendel

There was a thread where Gyokeres and his foot was being discussed. Its all speculation - should we not talk about that either?

Samo

Yeah, Bright hasn't turned up again today.

Sorry to point it out to you.

I think you are getting a little cantankerous as you age Nick. 😁

Grendel

I think you are getting a little cantankerous as you age Nick. 😁

The whole forum discussion is based on speculation and assumptions - If people don't what to discuss the lazy twat then why not just go and find another thread to try and shut down?

Samo

The whole forum discussion is based on speculation and assumptions - If people don't what to discuss the lazy twat then why not just go and find another thread to try and shut down?

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: COV

Grendel

I wonder what excuses people have fir Bright not turning up today?
A) Dead relative
B) Waiting for PCR test result
C) ‘Injured’

He's knackered after an all night sexathon with Rupert

usskyblue

Bright’s contract was ripped up months ago. Do keep up

Grendel

Don't see how thats a problem seeing as his contract has been ripped up

No one says it was - Better Days is a good poster who offers good inside info - idiots like you will make him reluctant to do so in the future so why not piss off for a few months and come back with another identity or spend your time on here debating the away capacity at Leicester?

Samo

No one says it was - Better Days is a good poster who offers good inside info - idiots like you will make him reluctant to do so in the future so why not piss off for a few months and come back with another identity or spend your time on here debating the away capacity at Leicester?

You commenting on the quality of posters on here is hilarious in itself :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread