Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

better days

I really hope he's injured as nowhere to be seen on the U23s again.
Not aimed at you Frostie as you are always a reasonable contributor but doesn't it say something when we hope he's injured to explain his absence
I do understand people like Slowpoke wanting to see the best in everyone, I'm a bit like that myself
The last I heard Bright was AWOL but I don't know the reasons for it

Terry_dactyl

Not aimed at you Frostie as you are always a reasonable contributor but doesn't it say something when we hope he's injured to explain his absence
I do understand people like Slowpoke wanting to see the best in everyone, I'm a bit like that myself
The last I heard Bright was AWOL but I don't know the reasons for it
Well, if he’s awol again that’s that isn’t it?

Nick

Administrator
I know it's probably a long shot, but with Gyökeres possibly injured could he be bench warming on Wednesday?

giphy.gif

SeaSeeEffCee

I doubt he’ll make a league appearance for us this season. With any luck we’ll be able to get rid in January and hopefully bring in some cover for O’Hare who is actually capable of playing.

Skybluebeliever

I know it's probably a long shot, but with Gyökeres possibly injured could he be bench warming on Wednesday?
Victor will be fine for Wednesday , we do have some of the squad who have been hit with the virus , who would have played today

the defence cover is worrying , Saturday we were unable to have any senior defenders on the bench , Wednesday JCH and Maatson are back which gives us enough bodies

mr_monkey

Such a waste of talent :( was very much in the give him the chance camp but if it's true that he has gone AWOL again then it's time to look to get rid and get in someone who can actually support O'Hare in the first team as he will need a break soon

Grendel

And also on the other side the palpable desperation to prove that they were 'right' that he's garbage. Same as Biamou.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

It's such a shame we missed out on Patterson anyway as he has that magic that suits us perfectly behind the front two but to have bought in Bright instead is a right kick in the bollocks.

mr_monkey

It's such a shame we missed out on Patterson anyway as he has that magic that suits us perfectly behind the front two but to have bought in Bright instead is a right kick in the bollocks.

Whilst true would Patterson have been happy to be backup to O'Hare/ his wages be acceptable for a backup player.... I would guess the answer to both of them would be no which is why we didn't seriously look at him

SBT

If he's AWOL then surely we're cancelling his contract by the end of the month? Who knows what we're paying him, but at the very least it frees up the #11 shirt for someone who's actually good.

jordan210

People on social media genuinely believe he might be on the bench on Wednesday.

I'd hazard a guess that he's actually unfitter now than the Northampton game.

Any particular bench ?

Park bench, Garden bench. Pub bench, Gym bench ?

Liquid Gold

Whilst true would Patterson have been happy to be backup to O'Hare/ his wages be acceptable for a backup player.... I would guess the answer to both of them would be no which is why we didn't seriously look at him
We did seriously look at him and wages were agreed, he only didn't sign because we couldn't guarantee he'd start ahead of O'Hare and we wanted to play two up top.

mr_monkey

We did seriously look at him and wages were agreed, he only didn't sign because we couldn't guarantee he'd start ahead of O'Hare and we wanted to play two up top.

So we didn't miss out, he chose not to come here because he didn't want to sit on the bench

Samo

34 pages based mostly on rumor and speculation.
Why don't we wait for MR to either announce something or name him in the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread