Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Shoulddn't worry about it mate. Some of us just read and make posts to hear and share opinions. Others go to war over the most ridiculous things.
No we dont! How fucking dare you!

Happy_Martian

Why is this thread still going ? 17 pages of nothingness and pointless aggression. Some people have more time than they know what to do with :rolleyes:

Grendel

If a conract termination is imminent surely we can use the money to offer Max something short term?

giphy.gif

DannyThomas_1981

I think Danny’s sabbatical may be about to end

Thanks Platty - I'm seriously flattered that you and Grendel miss me so much when I'm not around. :D

Honestly having a reasonable conversation on here is getting more and more difficult - if a different opinion is offered then the usual pattern of events is that there is immediate derision towards that poster, quickly escalating into direct insults followed ultimately by a campaign to depict the poster as delusional or mentally insane. Followed by pile ons on both sides of the 'cultural divide.'

I agree that sometimes I've been one of the biggest culprits on this as well - although for the record it's only Grendel that I've actually labelled as criminally insane!

Just wouldn't mind a return to agreeing to disagree without 'the usual pattern of events' when trying to have a reasonable conversation on the team.

usskyblue

Thanks Platty - I'm seriously flattered that you and Grendel miss me so much when I'm not around. :D

Honestly having a reasonable conversation on here is getting more and more difficult - if a different opinion is offered then the usual pattern of events is that there is immediate derision towards that poster, quickly escalating into direct insults followed ultimately by a campaign to depict the poster as delusional or mentally insane. Followed by pile ons on both sides of the 'cultural divide.'

I agree that sometimes I've been one of the biggest culprits on this as well - although for the record it's only Grendel that I've actually labelled as criminally insane!

Just wouldn't mind a return to agreeing to disagree without 'the usual pattern of events' when trying to have a reasonable conversation on the team.

Piss off fuckface

better days

Imminent termination BD? Have to say I was one who wanted him back and have defended him up to now but I’ve given up hope now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to say but the lad just doesn't do himself any favours does he?
I was sceptical about him coming back but hoped that I was worrying unnecessarily
Things haven't gone swimmingly though and Robins' recent comments weren't greatly encouraging to say the least

SlowerThanPlatt

”Bright is not injured, he’s just training. But he has to get his levels up, you can see he is moving a little bit better but again he has to get closer to the rest of the group.

“It is difficult with Bright because he is someone who responds to a crowd, if there was a crowd at training to replicate the noise then you would get a little bit more, but he has to earn the right in the first instance to get in the team and that is something everybody has to do.

“It is not a divine right that you will be involved, you have to earn it and once you’re in you have to keep earning it because you have to have that competition and that real desire to make your mark. There is a lot of players here that want to do that, I’m not saying Bright is not, but we have to see a little bit more."

NorthernWisdom

Also how much effort is he putting in during training?
And is he looking after himself as today's footballers need to?
It does beg the question why we'd give him a contract without seeing his fitness levels for ourselves, mind you.

Last time we tried to sign him, arguably he held the cards so could get away with messing us about. This time, we did, but we don't seem to have played our hand very well if I'm honest.

slowpoke

Also how much effort is he putting in during training?
And is he looking after himself as today's footballers need to?
I would think he is in the personal guidance of first team coach Dennis Lawrence looking at our first team our fitness levels have definitely gone up just look at Hyam & McFadz, I’m confident Lawrence will get Bright fitness wise and there will be no pulling the wool over his eyes.

SlowerThanPlatt

I would think he is in the personal guidance of first team coach Dennis Lawrence looking at our first team our fitness levels have definitely gone up just look at Hyam & McFadz, I’m confident Lawrence will get Bright fitness wise and there will be no pulling the wool over his eyes.

There needs to be some application and desire to reach levels, judging by the last comments that’s not there atm

Paxman II

There is time for bright to get up to speed. There is a whole season ahead and he will be involved in the team at some stage. Jodi Jones is another player who will be pivotal as the season progresses. he will get the opportunity at some point and he will make a difference to this side.

Reppz

There is time for bright to get up to speed. There is a whole season ahead and he will be involved in the team at some stage. Jodi Jones is another player who will be pivotal as the season progresses. he will get the opportunity at some point and he will make a difference to this side.
What gives you the impression a player who hasn't played consistently since our League Two days and has made one League appearance (despite being fit) will be 'pivotal' this season?

Users who are viewing this thread