Brian Saah (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Unconfirmed trialist with the club. Few sources saying him, Manset and a unnamed winger.

He's a CB...declined new contract from Torquay.

woody11462

The only other place I've seen this is on Football Rumours site where you can post any old nonsense. Have you heard from another source? That also mentions Craig Fagan I think.

Andy Turner is over there and did a video diary stating Pressley said two wingers (Dutch and Spanish) were coming on trial and mentioned a striker who he didn't want to name but appears to be Manset.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd be very surprised if we weren't aiming a little higher than Brian "Ee-orr" Saah..

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The only other place I've seen this is on Football Rumours site where you can post any old nonsense. Have you heard from another source? That also mentions Craig Fagan I think.

Andy Turner is over there and did a video diary stating Pressley said two wingers (Dutch and Spanish) were coming on trial and mentioned a striker who he didn't want to name but appears to be Manset.

Why would he not want to mention Manset? In case someone tries to poach him off us? :thinking about:

He was being put through his paces yesterday after the warm up had ended for the other players. To say he was knackered would be an understatement!

FRY-CCFC

fagan's on trial at scunthorpe

saar is on trial with dagenham

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread