Brian Howard.. (1 Viewer)

Robccfc87

...has gone to millwall on loan, an experienced midfielder who would have been useful for us, surely not out of even our price range?!!

wingy

Talking to reading fan ,seemed to think too slow ,probably in the Bell bracket,its the pace we lack

covcity4life

its not like millwall are gonna send cov a txt and say were gonna go for him,are you interested?

some deals are gonna go through without any other clubs knowing about it,thats footy

you cant make out sisu see these deals and say"ermmmmmmmmmm nah well pass"

wingy

Interesting that they let him go to a team around about them ,maybe dispelling the idea that teams don't release to competition ,Millwall have surprised this season, guess the fact they released two major strikers has'nt helped ,tough ain't it:facepalm:

Robccfc87

I bet you any money championship clubs would have known he was available, after all he has an agent doesn't he?!

Chipfat

Trust me when i tell you this the club get hundreds of calls and many list of players who can be made available for loans or transfers..So its not that sisu dont know about players, its that they have no money to act on it....

TommyAtkins

"its that they have no money to act on it...."

Very wise. The reason that Coventry City is in a financial mess is because we spent millions of pounds that we didn't have have, in a desperate attempt to retain Premier status. Having driven the club to the brink of extinction previously, it would appear logical not to spend money we don't have yet again.

The important thing is the long term future of CCFC

Sub

but at to what cost tommy? i agree we can not have the club in finacial oblivion again but if we get relegated that means even less money, the fans have left in droves and will not come back till results improve, investment in players or SISU go, and out of those three things the only one you can see happening is relegation. I have said before that SISU is trying to sell a shit product to customers(fans) and expecting our faith that it will be ok to have us continually pay for it and turn up every week, they treat the fans like shit with the stewards heavy handed tactics and constantly lie or tell miss truths.
It is a stand off between the stay away fans and the board and there will be no winner. The trust has been lost completly and that is the bottom line if the fans dont buy into what the board are trying to achive then they will never come back and bring that revenue with them the club so badly needs.

TheSnoz

Sub, I don't like Sisu anymore than you do, but Tommy has a point. Either the stayaways support the club they say they love or they are just hurting their team as much as Sisu.
Keep saying it, more fans, more money, better team.

Sub

i agree snoz the stay aways are hurting the club as much as SISU but i understand why they stay away and there isn't alot to bring them back and i don't think that will change anytime soon. its a very sad situation

"its that they have no money to act on it...."

Very wise. The reason that Coventry City is in a financial mess is because we spent millions of pounds that we didn't have have, in a desperate attempt to retain Premier status. Having driven the club to the brink of extinction previously, it would appear logical not to spend money we don't have yet again.

The important thing is the long term future of CCFC

Remortgaging the training ground and taking a loan out on next season tickets is not the long term future of CCFC either.

Moff

I have to agree with Sub, although do take on board the posts of Tommy and Snoz, but lets face it we talk about the stay away fans but who can blame them, when ultimatly the blame foir this falls at the feet of SISU.

Football at the end of the day is an entertainment buisness, and does compete with other things in life. In what are financial hard times why would a floating supporter spend twenty odd pounds on a ticket, pay for expensive food and drink in the stadium, as well as the hassle of parking etc, to watch frankly a cr*p product.

Lets face it we are poor, in terms of squad numbers and quality and with other considerations in life, as well as the financial ones, why would anyone, without the hint of optimism in the form of loan signings, better results, want to come and pay out so much money to often be let down by the product we are serving. (I know this isnt all the time)

Frankly we are going down fast, and with no improvement or investment from SISU our crowds will continue to fall meaning the savings Mr Dulieu smugly talks about will be wiped out with increased losses from this drop in gate revenue.

Sterling Archer

Brian Howard is fat, sh*t, slow and a shadow of the player that grabbed headlines for Barnsley scoring at Anfield some 4 or 5 years ago. We have plenty of those kind of players already thanks.

I have to agree with Sub, although do take on board the posts of Tommy and Snoz, but lets face it we talk about the stay away fans but who can blame them, when ultimatly the blame foir this falls at the feet of SISU.

Football at the end of the day is an entertainment buisness, and does compete with other things in life. In what are financial hard times why would a floating supporter spend twenty odd pounds on a ticket, pay for expensive food and drink in the stadium, as well as the hassle of parking etc, to watch frankly a cr*p product.

Lets face it we are poor, in terms of squad numbers and quality and with other considerations in life, as well as the financial ones, why would anyone, without the hint of optimism in the form of loan signings, better results, want to come and pay out so much money to often be let down by the product we are serving. (I know this isnt all the time)

Frankly we are going down fast, and with no improvement or investment from SISU our crowds will continue to fall meaning the savings Mr Dulieu smugly talks about will be wiped out with increased losses from this drop in gate revenue.

Exactly this is the time when we need a loan or two in to steady the falling ship. They could be the difference between safety and relegation especially with the games now coming thick and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread