Brexi Party (2 Viewers)

Grendel

I’m voting for them just for a laugh

Captain Dart

Sky Blue Pete

Was at the meeting earlier, was quite interesting
Something new and fresh? I just can’t undersranf the non elitist crap or how they are not part of the establishment. Like farage being on the side of the people!!!! Don’t make me laugh

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Something new and fresh? I just can’t undersranf the non elitist crap or how they are not part of the establishment. Like farage bring on the side of the people!!!! Don’t make me laugh
No, they didn't have any ham and cheese sandwiches. The dirty bastards

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

dutchman

Someone who called for a United States of Europe. These days he’d probably be branded as traitor by yourself.

Historic misunderstanding underlies UK-EU relationship on Churchill anniversary | Financial Times

Exactly 70 years ago, on September 19, 1946, Sir Winston Churchill delivered his famous speech in Zurich calling for the creation of “a United States of Europe”.

As Churchill urged a Franco-German partnership to lead his vision of a new Europe, he declared that Great Britain and the British Commonwealth, along with the US and USSR, should be “friends and sponsors” of the project. He did not talk of the UK becoming a member itself.

“We are with Europe, but not of it,”
he wrote in an earlier essay. “We are linked but not comprised.”

Last edited:
Reactions: PTA

Users who are viewing this thread