Brentford Car Parking (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Last season there was plenty of street parking within 15 mins walk of the ground.

SkyBlueBee

You can park opposite Brentford Train station in the healthcentre - think it's £5.
Also near the train station on the corner of Orchard Rd & Windmill Rd there's a pay carpark

Last season was a tueday night if i remember correctly so there were no parking restrictions - this time there will be so be careful lots of traffic wardens that can't wait to hand out tickets..

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Took me ages to park last time. Tried on street parking, no spaces. Found a multi storey in walking distance, but didn't accept notes (pay and display), had no change. Drive round a little more and found a £5 place (not sure if same one mentioned above but came back to all wheels and windows in tact :D )

skybluejelly

got there an hour before the game last year.. was quite easy to park on street ..was home in rugby within 1hr 30 minutes afterwards its taken me longer from the ricoh before..if you want to look it up on google maps ..I parked on burford road

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Had a look and seems to be lots of parking in terms of paying parking but not sure on street parking for a Saturday with restrictions etc. I wouldn't risk it and pay a car park myself. £5-10 parking or £100 fine. Simple really

spider_ricoh

park on Field Lane, of the A315 near O'Brien's pub - it's free and 10-15 mins walk to the ground

Users who are viewing this thread