Brentford and Watford match to be shown on Sky (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Extra £££s. Sell Baka, buy another striker with the extra £££s, in case Max breaks down (I know we won't!)

Sick Boy

I’m sure if you message Dave Boddy and offer to pay £110k for your match pass he’ll ring Rupert Murdoch himself to cancel.
Not a complaint against the club, why not show something outside the UK when it’s not shown on Sky outside of the UK? It’s paying for a service and then not showing a quarter of games.

johnwillomagic

Cannot say I'm looking forward to either of those games - Watford look goof at Stoke tonight - Bournemouth wobbling but still very good side.

Hoping they have very off days and we are near out best! 😬😬😬

Sky Blue Harry H

Cannot say I'm looking forward to either of those games - Watford look goof at Stoke tonight - Bournemouth wobbling but still very good side.

Hoping they have very off days and we are near out best! 😬😬😬

Must admit, I've mentally braced myself for the worst for the 4 games Swansea, Brentford, Watford and Bournemouth, and hope that a sending off/injury crisis/suspensions/football gods intervene for one or more of the games. Any points from those 4 will be a bonus - one freak win would be great (snap your hands off for 2 points or more)

Mcbean

It’s about time we had someone sent off from the other team - I know we had one the other day but that was in injury time - not sure we have had much of the lucky bag this year !

ccfc92

It’s about time we had someone sent off from the other team - I know we had one the other day but that was in injury time - not sure we have had much of the lucky bag this year !

Plus maybe a penalty thrown in for us!

Users who are viewing this thread