Brendan Rodgers (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fans already calling for his head and calling for Dalglish to return

kg82

Idiots! He needs time and if they think Dalglish is the answer they are completely deluded!

scroobiustom

feel sorry for them....NOT!

scroobiustom

image a club sacking the manager after 3 games, what a joke they would be....oh wait

Grendel

image a club sacking the manager after 3 games, what a joke they would be....oh wait

No comparison to our situation - as you say 3 games not 60.

Yorkshire SB

The fans are calling for Dalgish? I thought it was pretty much universal satisfaction amongst their fans when Kenny was sacked. I can't think of too many managerial stints that have been worse than Kenny's most recent at Liverpool.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The fans are calling for Dalgish? I thought it was pretty much universal satisfaction amongst their fans when Kenny was sacked. I can't think of too many managerial stints that have been worse than Kenny's most recent at Liverpool.
Yea several on the radio phone in and on text saying the Liverpool owners should be begging Dalglish to return

DD_Daphne

Most Liverpool fans I've come across are deluded and stuck in the past. They seem to think they are still a big club.

ccfcway

agreed

there is no way we would want someone with a 47% win ratio !

rob9872

Most Liverpool fans I've come across are deluded and stuck in the past. They seem to think they are still a big club.

IMO they still are. I would say bigger than ManCity or Chelsea in global support despite their lack of success. That may change over the coming years due to resources to grow the global fan-base but I would think on the worldwide stage, only United could call themselves bigger in England ... howver they are mainly supported by bell-ends

Tad

Said at the time Rodgers made a mistake. The ground work was all set in Swansea. He had a great team, no big ego's, no fan demands, little pressure. Where as Liverpool have all of those things plus more!

CCFCSteve

Thats riduculous IF its true. Its partly thanks to Daglish that theyre in this mess.

£35m on Carroll, £20m on Downing, £20m on Henderson £10m on Adam. I bet all are/were being paid between £60k-90k per week

£4m recovered for Adam, £1m (increasing up to £17m-£18m for Carroll) and stuck with Downing and Henderson on the bench

Now the owners wont even sanction £6m for Dempsey when they only have one recognised striker !!!! Given time (and a little bit of cash) Rogers will do ok there

Users who are viewing this thread