Brazilian Trialist (1 Viewer)

Jonny

After a lengthy discussion with the players agent at the U21's match tonight, I found out a few things. He played in Korea, he was 23, and he had trials at West Ham and Fulham. I got home, and I googled these things, and I am led to one man.

Alessandro Celin.

According to his wikipedia, all of these things are true. And the picture, that seals it. It is definitely him.

Attachments

• 250px-Alessandro_Padovani_Celin.JPG
    250px-Alessandro_Padovani_Celin.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 94
Scored a lovely goal tonight but looked like he had a bit of a short fuse. Thought he could have easily got two bookings tonight and probably would have in a league one game.
Apart from the goal didn't do a lot but didn't look match fit.
MOM Ryan Haynes.

Jonny

Apart from the goal didn't do a lot but didn't look match fit.

Ah yes, his agent did mention that he wasn't 100% fit. He was a nice gentleman, but I suppose he should know better than to give 'secret' information away to a couple of teenagers in this day and age.

ESB

Fooked if he thinks he's going to be playing in front of crowds as big as those in korea :eek:

CarpyCov84

After a lengthy discussion with the players agent at the U21's match tonight, I found out a few things. He played in Korea, he was 23, and he had trials at West Ham and Fulham. I got home, and I googled these things, and I am led to one man.

Alessandro Celin.

According to his wikipedia, all of these things are true. And the picture, that seals it. It is definitely him.

Nice work fella ;) he looks the part in the video clip but against weak opposition looks handy though

pusbccfc

I can't see him challenging Clarke or Manset for a place in the first team anytime soon.

Sbarcher

I prefer the full Hollywood. Smooth and silky play and aids ball control!

fernandopartridge

Who the fuck wrote off Clarke? The guy was scoring for fun before he came here.

There was a post McGoldrick hangover that made Clarke seem a bit like a compromise. Although his record this season stands up to McGoldrick's. He is looking leaner as well from what I can see on the telly.

Users who are viewing this thread