Brazil vs England match thread (1 Viewer)

Covstu

top equaliser, can still see more coming..... our back four look awful

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hasn't really got a choice has he, considering all the absentees.

Too many loose balls, losing possession way too easily. I actually think we'll win though
Maybe but I just think Walcott and Milner are appalling at international level

Walcott is all pace an no skill and Milner is all effort and no skill.

Also Phil Jones in centre midfield was a disaster as well.

Oxlade showing today he is going to be a special player for club and country, I'm actually quite annoyed Chamberlain hasn't been given a greater role at Arsenal for the last season. He's clearly a much better player than Ramsey who has been first choice for Arsenal for most of the season.

Covstu

Maybe but I just think Walcott and Milner are appalling at international level

Walcott is all pace an no skill and Milner is all effort and no skill.

Also Phil Jones in centre midfield was a disaster as well.

Oxlade showing today he is going to be a special player for club and country, I'm actually quite annoyed Chamberlain hasn't been given a greater role at Arsenal for the last season. He's clearly a much better player than Ramsey who has been first choice for Arsenal for most of the season.

Walcott is young he will come good......... oh yeah we have been saying that for 10 friggin years!!! :)

Covstu

I'll take that result anyday. We just need to take that attacking confidence to other games

Sick Boy

I still don't understand why England are ranked as 7th in the world, whilst Brazil are 19th!?

scroobiustom

I still don't understand why England are ranked as 7th in the world, whilst Brazil are 19th!?

B'coz Blatter is a fuckwit? That's as good a reason as any.

Users who are viewing this thread